Does fear have something positive

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Duke

Re: Does fear have something positive

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Fear activates the memory performance and makes it very durable traces. So, our ancestors remembered where they were attacked by wild animals or people from a hostile tribe. Another example: a child who got burned once by the open fire, a long remember it.
I think fear is a very important element for the normal and long life of each of us. People should be able to be afraid just because it is their natural security system that helps to avoid trouble. So, in any case, I also believe that it is very useful.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:04 am

Sooo good day today, isn't it? Fears always make us feel not comfortable,exctly because of fears we are always afraid of something. But if there is no fear we would be very lazy to cope with something like this. To cope with such troubles as fears as well. It has just one positive influence it teaches us to be more brave, to be resistant to any troubles, and any fear can make us surely strength than we are. But if there are no fears our life will be much easier and comfortable. But that's my opinion as for it
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:28 am

Are you ready to communicate with me? I must admit that all people have own fears. Fears to die, fears of different spiders, snakes, animals, even dust. Darkness.. And there are really soooo many of them . But I am not sure that fear can bring something positive in our life. I remember that from the very childhood I have been afraid of spiders and frogs. Oh my Goodness it makes me feel crazy when I see one of them. I truly can't get rid of this fear and to be honest I don't know what to do with this fear .
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:21 pm

All my thoughts were entirely devoted to her and to the control of her life. What this situation could have come to, I do not know for sure.
Then I absolutely accidentally fell into the hands of a test for envy. Of course, I considered myself to be an open, kind and absolutely not envious person. Passing a joke test - I realized that it was not as cloudless as it seemed to me. I went through it once more, but I was already serious about the issues.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 4:15 am

Hey there attentive public. I am so inspired of having as usual conversation. So I must admit that everyone has fears. The positive role of fear the aggravation under its influence all human senses, allowing you to see or even to anticipate the smallest signs of danger. :twisted: but I should admit that I have fear of flying. Every time while my flight I am a panic stricken. Oh my God. It is so difficult for me to fly each time without being afraid of catastrophe. Every day as first while my flying. I don't know personally how to get rid of it
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:06 pm

Many of the adults, without problems, can see the lies of adolescents, only experience makes it possible to see their deception, while the adolescents themselves naively believe that their lies are flawless. Adult people are also very obvious in their lies, if you are intelligent enough, if you are familiar with psychology, then any lie, no matter how sophisticated it may be, will be visible to you. You can even understand the motives of this lie, you can see the goals pursued by the liar, you can even look at the world with his eyes, understanding all his weaknesses. Deception is not only giving out modified information, it also helps to understand what a person wants to hide and why he wants to hide it.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:04 am

It's better to think about who you can start talking with right now about the topic that interests you. I do not believe, if you say that with anyone, that there is no one in your life who is ready to listen to you right now. Someone must necessarily be who is willing to give you his time and chat with you heart to heart. Well, if you really do not have anyone, find a suitable person for communication. Use the same Internet if you do not want to go anywhere and get acquainted with someone.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:37 am

And this envy makes them respect a strong and confident man who proves to himself and others that he is a real man, a real male. Sometimes, however, such envy causes a feeling of anger and hatred for such a man, and even to some attempts on the part of other men to harm him. But then there is nothing to be surprised at and there is nothing to be afraid of - people tend to hate those to whom they envy, and most of them always envy someone. Such is our nature. With this you need to be able to live.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:51 am

You know, very often I ask people a question, when solving some of their problems with relationships with different people: why do they think that in their life there should be something like this, and not otherwise? Why is another scenario of their life unacceptable for them? Why does not the other form of relationship with this or that person or people seem normal to them? And with the help of such questions we often come to the conclusion that the expectations that were and are there for a person - my client, those his life plans, which he built for a long time, those dreams that he had and have, are far from being so he needs, as he thought.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:01 pm

Fear is a tricky human emotion. It can paralyze you. It can keep you from your dreams. When we’ve established that life indeed is not in danger, fear becomes useful in a very different way. For example, I fear spiders. My father fears height, so he doesn't like to travel to the mountains, as I like.

Return to “Chit Chat”