Other life

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Max76

Re: Other life

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:32 am

I am also glad to greet you. Thank you so much for wishing me a good day))) I don't believe in other life. I think that my life is brilliant! Life is really worthy to live in the honest way. I support that living your life to the fullest is a process that will take you your whole life to develop. Don’t get frustrated if it takes you awhile to learn some things, or if you experience setbacks. This is a natural part of life. Be honest with yourself and others. You don't know what what will do after death so I think that everyone should appreciate every single minute. Do not waste your time on something worthless .
Howard

Postby Howard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Have you been an astronaut? A pioneer? An actress, or a former king? Would you like to find out? Discovering your past life can be fun. It's easy, relaxing, and you don't need a Hollywood hypnotherapist to go exploring! ))))))))))) Relax your mind, and seek a place of calm. Sit or recline in a quiet, darkened room.Away from friends and loved ones. Choose a time when you are alert and your body and mind are calm. If you are hungry,distracted or if you have a song stuck in your head ,you'll have a hard time focusing. See it in your mind. Feel its warmth, and invite it to wash over you. Repeat to yourself, either in words or intent, "I am breathing in powerful protective energy. This energy is building an aura of protection around me. This aura protects me at all times in every way." Say this to yourself five times for five inhales. After this, just concentrate on visualizing and feeling the energy, making it brighter and more powerful. Take the next color that comes to mind, and repeat until you feel ready to take the next step.))))))))))))
Romario

Postby Romario » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:01 am

Hello nice guys. I am going to start this day from some little discussion. Are you ready to communicate? Our life is difficult thing, someone can give up on the way to desirable life, someone no. I believe that if you live your life in a good way, I mean without horrible sins or so on.. So I believe that your life will be fantastic and without worries, of course you can not believe that it can be truth but I believe in it and try to lead my life in the right way, and live and appreciate every single minute of my life
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:33 pm

By the way, this will contribute to two things - frequent communication with these pets and the use of pet food, so it turns out just a straight road to the body of the animal. I also forgot to say that the orientation of a person to sex, too, must be taken into account. The fact is that the law of the universe "any desire must beat is satisfied, not in this way in the next life" is manifested in the fact that the soul receives a body already optimized for past desires. Also about the desire to eat, sleep, etc. If you carefully disassemble then each of these desires in itself is poorly realizable within the human body.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:34 am

Let's speak about our life. I find this theme so sacrificed. Our life is difficult thing, truly say. We can everything change if we want. It is not a good deal just say some words that you can everything in this life but nothing to do. It is worthless if to say without any doubts.. I also can say that we should be accurate with our life because we can make many mistakes but never correct them. It is doubtful. You know guys, I want you appreciate this life. Because to my mind you will regret such actions.
Bart

Postby Bart » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:34 am

I am glad to meet you too 8-) It turned out to be so philosophical theme. There are navy such questions that the person even can not know... My life is something gossamer for me. I always try to make my life better and to appreciate every single minute of my life. I don't want to spend time on some other worthless things that don't have any positive influence on my life. I try to live this life in the best way cause I know and I recognize that there is no other life. And we would regret worthless time.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 1:55 pm

Avoid recurring criticism of his behavior, because it will not benefit - except for you, in the form of a splash of accumulated irritation. But there will be much more harm. Because criticism forces a person to defend, and not seek a constructive way out of the situation. The maximum of what you achieve, this is his escape from the place of quarrel or reciprocal criticism in your address. Strengthening relations or increasing the level of his happiness, such tactics will not exactly help. Even if a man outwardly refuses to react to your criticism, passively agreeing with you - in the end, you just lower his self-esteem, convince yourself of his coldness and indifference and deprive each other of trusting relationships.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:26 pm

Hey there friendly people. I mentioned my attitude as for it. For someone it is difficult for someone it is so easy, someone live on a pleasure for himself, but someone can not keep body and soul together. But in any case we should appreciate every single minute of our life because we don't know other life. You have to enjoy your life and do something usefull. Not to waste your priceless time for something like social-media facebook, twitter, instagram, but to work hard, to achieve some goal in your life. Other life is something unpredictable, we don't know what we will have after death.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:41 am

Compared to the previous president, weak and stupid, this president is strong and intelligent, but he does not tell the truth to the people, because the people are not ready for it, and do not know what to do with this truth. But this president does not act like a weak man, deceiving exclusively for his own good, as many people do, he will say, more humane, not because of higher morality, but because of a higher level of personal development. However, the system itself, which he manages, is deceitful and aimed at exploitation by a minority of the majority.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:47 am

Here the main thing is not to lose your head, revenge is a dish that is served coldly on the table, I quote all the same Mafiosi. It does not matter when and where you get revenge, if you are determined to do it, you will find the opportunity for revenge. Maybe it will not give you anything, maybe you will not return what you lost, but you will regain self-confidence, you will do justice, you will not regret what you did not do, for it is completely pointless to regret what has been done. And in the end, you die a strong man, even if you did not get revenge, but did not accept and did not forgive, you are a strong person

Return to “Chit Chat”