your biggest pleasure in life

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Lui

Re: your biggest pleasure in life

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:29 am

My family for sure. My baby and my beloved one. And of course my cat Tommy. I am happy that I have created such a family and I am exactly into them. I simple can not imagine my life without them. I can not understand people who find pleasure something another, material but not family... I can't understand it. I would like to say that if I were suggested to choose all money in this world or my family, I would certainly chose my family without any hesitations. It is a real pleasure to know that you have such a strength family.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:16 am

Hello people here. Friendly and positive emotions for you here today. for me my family is the most biggest pleasure in my life. It is really sacred to me. I am not ready to betray my family for some others pleasures in. This life because I suppose that if you have family and if you are happy in this family so you needn't anything in this life. Of course I am not against the decision that money, traveling career is also quite important. And I am sure that for many people in our world too.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:15 pm

There are many different pleasures in people's life. Exactly I have such a pleasure dream about one important thing for every parent. I would like to say that I dream about creating a big and happy family. This pleasure for me is like a constant dream. You know I am very eager to achieve it in my future. I know that it is really important for each guy to have a happy family, I think that such my dream will come true for sure. I sincerely hope in it, all time acting to achieve it and of course it is a pleasure to imagine it and have it.
MARK

Postby MARK » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:04 pm

Guys, i want to share place which i like with the all of you there. Within a few 1-minute you will find the hotel’s The Stage Door Restaurant. It is a perfect place to learn more about local cuisine, gastronomic preferences and try Irish drinks. A few steps further will carry you into one of the fay-friendly bars: the George and the PantiBar. Among the nearest attractions you will find a lot of new atraction there fo ryou all. i think that this place will open your eyes on the new way of communication and stay with the friends. i think that there you will meet just positive people and you will be happy with the rest having there .
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:00 pm

i think that travelling will bring a lot of new and positive emotions and impressions and you willl be happy with the time and with the rest having there. i hope that there you will be impressed with the rest and with the time and with the all positive mood you will get there. The most feature spots, which attract tourists and local inhabitants, are: the National Museum, the main shopping street, the Operaen, the Torvehallerne, the Little Mermaid, Tivoli Garden and the Nyhavn. A great number of perfectly made dishes and local specialties will wait for you to come at the top-rated restaurants nearby: the Vakst, the Next Door Café .
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:04 pm

Hotel Villa Monte Vino is a beautiful 3 star gay-friendly property set on the hill, found in close vicinity to the heart of Potsdam, Germany. It is possible to come there by air from Tegel Airport (5 kilometers) and Schönefeld Airport (22 kilometers); by train (via ICE, IC and IR) and by private vehicle that will be placed in parking area. this is one of thr most visited places for the all of us to have the time and stay there and there you will be happy with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get. i hope that this place will change something new for you all and you will be happy with the rest there.
Felix

Postby Felix » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:24 pm

I am passionate about playing guitar and compose my own songs because I was able to express my emotions and it is very relaxing. I really like to read, for when I’m sad and need to forget something.
i like to bake to relieve stress and because I make a mean homemade chocolate cupcake. I also like to draw to calm me down, and to express my emotions. if you are bored with your hobbies then you have to take up a new one and to have new emotions. these hobbies really boost my mood.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:16 pm

Here you are dudes and attentive listeners. What are you planning to do on the nearest weekends? Are your plans so great? There are so many material pleasures in my life, but I don't want to speak about them, I just want to admit that my happiness, my pleasure is just my dear family. It is so sacrificed for me and I can not imagine myself without my dear husband which makes me feel happy everyday, and the other important thing is my children, they are everything for me. They make my every day more happier and never boring.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:07 am

Of course guys I am also happy to share with you. I have created my own family which consists of two the most important person in my life. It is my husband and my son. They are always together with me and hopefully I am not alone in this world. Family. I mean my family is something sacrificed for me to. I want to keep it in secret from the evil eye. I am thankful God that he blessed me and my husband and presented for us the biggest pleasure, it is our son. And nothing is better for me, believe in my words
Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:24 am

These three pleasures add up to, or are the components of the ultimate pleasure, namely to live a satisfying and fulfilled life. To love is a wonderful experience.
It manifests itself in so many forms – platonic love or friendship, romantic love, spiritual love, love of oneself. Which of us has not experienced the heady, consuming love of a romantic relationship, where one’s thoughts and senses are so completely occupied by the person we love.

Return to “Chit Chat”