What is your hobby???

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here

Re: What is your hobby???

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Hi. Talking about my hobby I must mention that I am interested in sport. Sport is my profession to be honest. Let's be acquainted with each other, I am a football player. I like football and all these exercises and preparing for the important match. I mean football match. I strongly decided that my life would be connected with my profession and I am ready to commit all my life for it. You are healthy for long period, you have best body and you are strength man. Rightly sport is my hobby and is my profession and I am very proud of it.

Re: Traveling as something special

Postby Romario » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:30 pm

My hobby is not something special you know.. I sincerely like traveling and it is without any doubts cool way to relax after boring living place. I just can add too that travelling undoubtedly is one of the most enjoyable adventures that a person can experience in your life. Travel awaken the soul, affect feelings and paint the world in new colors. They develop the economy, create new jobs, broadens the mind, culture and at all make acquainted with other people. Traveling is a hobby of happy people for sure.

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:23 am

Well it seems to me that speaking about traveling as hobby is not exact answer. To my mind traveling is something better than we have, better than hobby but maybe like lifestyle or something like this. That's why I can state that there are many hobbies but traveling can be much better than many others. I like to organize my travel plan and I like to pack my clothes, my baggage. It really cool. Apart from it going in some unfamiliar place, is really something positive because you will discover something exactly new for yourself. Cool idea.

Postby Bart » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:07 pm

As a broad minded person I have many different hobbies.. They help me never to be bored and live positively. I like swimming, cooking and traveling. But mostly organisation of trips and exploring the world thanks to such hobby as traveling is really great idea. Personally for me it is normal to waste money on this deal, I don't think that it can be boring or worthless especially if it brings a lot of pleasure for you. Different sights of our world is what everyone could be interested in.

Return to “Chit Chat”