Go your own way

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Brown_Wolf

Re: Go your own way

Postby Brown_Wolf » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:46 am

I always trust my gut in everything. I think only I know how it would be better for me. As for the society, I think all depends on what they actually want you to do. My parents think that my sexual orientation is a bad thing, but I understand that I would never be happy with a woman. Only a guy can give me what I need. In some cases, it's better to close your eyes on what others tell you and do what is actually is good for you. You won't be able to be good for everyone. Some people would hate you, so let them hate you. Others would like to become friends with you, so you can also make friends with them. Just listen to your heart and you would know what to do.
Rob1012

Postby Rob1012 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:12 am

Hello )Thank you for an interesting question .I think the main point is to listen what you heart and mind says ,no matter what silly crowd says .But there are situations,which you are not sure how to solve .And in these cases ,you need to listen what your friends say,their advices ,but the final decision is still for you .
Felix

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:52 pm

I think you have touched really serious and important topic. There are so many people who care about what people will say.
They try to do their best to do in that way how another want. I think it is not right way to live. It is important not to lose yourself in the others people opinion, because all these stereotypes have some power to us. We all are individual. We all have different types of character. We should have our own head on our shoulders. And we should listen only ourselves and our family.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:52 pm

You know of course you are right that everyone should go their own way in this life. But society has a great influence without any doubts. Society is really cruel sometimes.
And not even sometimes, in most cases. For example I don't feel free nowadays. I am afraid of my family, myself. I am really afraid of being judged and offended.
It is bad I think that people can behave in such a way as for the attitude to us. I would like to say that maybe in future the situation will change but not nowadays.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:03 am

So I have some opinion as for this post
It is should be discussed in any way. It is really difficult post because we all understand how it is difficult to live nowadays especially people with LGBT community. Not everyone understands that we are normal, simple we have other tastes as for partners. I don't see anything bad in it to be judged in such a way. Modern society becomes to improve a little bit and their attitude becomes to be better a little bit. I believe that our future will be surely better.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:30 pm

Yes, society plays a great role in our life. You can say many things but the society have a great impact on us and our life. I am upset with it because almost every day I read and find out many articles about the victims of homophobics . It seems to me to be pretty awful, you are right guys. I am so disappointed in this situation. I don't feel free and moreover I am afraid of the future of my baby. I am afraid of his safety.. Society is very cruel to us and our government is not ready to cope with these troubles against us.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:14 pm

I'm not going to dissuade you, it's your right and your choice, but I can not promise anything either. As the cards fall. But no matter how they lay down, the consequences of your choice will have to be borne by you and your family and friends.
We must not forget about those who can not give birth to a child for health reasons. Ask the question, why do you want to become a parent so much? How much is your happiness complete without a child? Do you need a child to share happiness that overflows you?
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 3:17 am

You always should think just by your own way I don't like those one who are afraid of the society and people who can be against them. For example I don't care about them and I am not afraid of their opinion or moreover for being not accepted. I live my own life and my own life should not be somebody's great deal. To be a gay is my own decision and nobody should care about it and moreover be against it. It is sooooo stupid and I don't respect such people who care about others and judge their lives. I believe that in future the situation will change for better.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:03 pm

Some of my childhood friends have gone into the world of crime, in which deception, of course, is also there, but unlike a legitimate world, the deception is much more severe. Many people do not live to their old age, just because they do not want to interact with other people on equal terms, so as not to be rats to honor their commitments honestly. A person can live happily and in abundance, and while not deceiving other people, I declare this with all responsibility. I will not say that I myself am completely frank, there is no need for this, because there are no prerequisites for who and what truth is needed, people do not know this and I see it. But to use dirty and primitive ways of manipulation, for me completely unacceptable.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:53 am

By the way, because of this, people often can not find a soul mate - their past experience of relations can be too negative.
So they are afraid to enter into a new relationship, even after a considerable time. Also, perhaps you have some complexes that stop you from communicating with other people. And you can be so unsure of yourself that you are not even able to start a conversation with a stranger to you. In this case, the question arises - what to do about it? It is clear to understand.

Return to “Chit Chat”