Go your own way

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Brown_Wolf

Re: Go your own way

Postby Brown_Wolf » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:46 am

I always trust my gut in everything. I think only I know how it would be better for me. As for the society, I think all depends on what they actually want you to do. My parents think that my sexual orientation is a bad thing, but I understand that I would never be happy with a woman. Only a guy can give me what I need. In some cases, it's better to close your eyes on what others tell you and do what is actually is good for you. You won't be able to be good for everyone. Some people would hate you, so let them hate you. Others would like to become friends with you, so you can also make friends with them. Just listen to your heart and you would know what to do.
Rob1012

Postby Rob1012 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:12 am

Hello )Thank you for an interesting question .I think the main point is to listen what you heart and mind says ,no matter what silly crowd says .But there are situations,which you are not sure how to solve .And in these cases ,you need to listen what your friends say,their advices ,but the final decision is still for you .
Felix

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:52 pm

I think you have touched really serious and important topic. There are so many people who care about what people will say.
They try to do their best to do in that way how another want. I think it is not right way to live. It is important not to lose yourself in the others people opinion, because all these stereotypes have some power to us. We all are individual. We all have different types of character. We should have our own head on our shoulders. And we should listen only ourselves and our family.

Return to “Chit Chat”