New gay club

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Timmy

New gay club

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:38 pm

Hi friendly boys!!How are you planning to spend this day??? Do you have some special plans or nott???
If you want to have a good rest you can visit this night club. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/the-warehouse/ It is not a new place buthere you will feel refreshed for sure!As I know this place was opened in July 2013. Since this time it became the most popular gay dance club, managed by RAPIDO. Each party in this club features a different DJ and theme. Sunday is the best night to go if you’re looking to end your week with a bang. Nice emotions are guaranteed!
Diego

Re: New gay club

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:42 pm

Hello Timmy! it is very nice to see you here. how is it going? i hope that everything is allright.
as for me i am a new here and i want to say thank you for this interesting information for me. i like to have rest in such places and to tell the truth i am ready to learn something new about different clubs.
you know i also like to dance very much. it is my passion. so now i know one more wonderful place where i can to have fun with other people and of course with my boyfriend. i think that he will be glad to visit this dance club.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 am

Timmy yes right you are this club is exactly new, and I was lucky to visit it too. There are few things I would like to say about my time spending there. Music that evening was much better than previous one. Maybe because of a young French speaking DJ played so well, with ass-moving beats and great flow. Staff very friendly and welcoming. The bartenders were really pleasant to chill with. However prices for drinks was kinda of steep compared to other places I’ve visited in Amsterdam. But as for sitting area.. There are not so many of seats.
Romario

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:58 am

Hello everybody and everyone who decided to visit this resource. What plans do you have for this day? https://gayweekends.com/en/object/club-nyx/ simple it is known guys that the first floor has got a large dance floor and a bar. The second floor has a balcony on the dance floor and a second bar. On the 3rd floor there are the toilets and a large smoking lounge. In the same building on the ground floor there is the popular Exit Apres Chique bar, open every day of the week till late. You will not be alone here
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:23 pm

Hi there everyone and everybody!!!! It has pretty nice location for each visitor to find it. Soo as for the service, it is not so quick, as you understood from my previous words, but the bartender was a really pleasant, guy! The music was loud, but good, and the prices are not so big, as for me. In a whole, this is a good place for the night rest in a good company, but if you are a traveller, not the constant visitor, you may have problems on the entrance. Apart from it all prices are reasonable here enough. You will like!!!!
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:30 pm

I had a contrary impressions after visiting this place. We have read about it beforehand a lot, and decided to book the tickets, and we thought that it would help us not to waste the time in the queue, but we were wrong. When we came there, there were a lot of people outside already, and the queue was moving so slowly, that I thought that I would be sleeping already till that time, when it would be our turn. In a whole, we were waiting nearly 45 minutes and in conclusion we got not bad eating. But it was really much time to wait
James2

Postby James2 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Sometimes this is very important to have the time with the time and with the rest having there. i hope that there you will open new and positive impressions you will get there. i know one place where you will be impressed with the time and with the stay there. i like this place and i think that you will happy with the rest. The hotel provides its visitors with a quiet garden, a terrace and a fitness centre. One can find activities due to his own taste on the territory of the hotel and nearby.Be sure that Le Chatelain will surround you with the most luxurious service and atmosphere, because your excellent stay is the main aim of its personnel.
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Amelie Santorini Hotel is a 3 star* lovely hotel situated in Perissa on the Santorini Island, Greece. It will take you only 21 min to get there from the Santorini National Airport by taxi or by your own car. Just a few minute walk will give you an opportunity to get acquainted with the capital of the Santorini Island. i recommend this place for the time having there and there you will be happy with the rest having and with the all new and positive impressions you will get. i hope that this place will bring just new and useful openings for you and there you will feel like staying at hone and you will be happy with the rest.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:43 am

This is very important to find good place where you will be happy with the all facilities you will get and with the great and positive time having there. i am sure that with the help of the stay there you will get just new and benefitial emotions for you all and there you will be impressed with the beauty and with the rest having . The air-conditioned rooms featured with iPod docking services, flat screen TVs, and deposit boxes. All rooms have a private bathroom and free toiletries. This hotel is a perfect mix of historical and traditional. Within a shot walk you can find many restaurants, bars, shops. The hotel offers guests to have a delicious breakfast .
Mall

Postby Mall » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:58 pm

There are many new and benefitial places where you will spend the time with the use and where you will be happy with the rest and with the all positive emotions you will get. i am sure that with the help of the stay there you will open great variety of new things for you all and there you will feel complite happiness. Each room of this beautiful hotel is very spacious and modern with a personal bathroom and all facilities. It is also a free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel. Hôtel Univers offers guests to enjoy the delicious breakfasts in a buffet style and to spend time in a lounge with a big screen flat-TV.

Return to “Chit Chat”