Asexual people

Tomislav

Asexual people

Postby Tomislav » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:06 am

Most of people think that we r weird....But i really think that asexual people are weird! Asexuality in the world of biological reproduction means that a single organism can produce offspring identical to the parent. But in terms of human sexuality, it simply means a person feels no sexual attraction. The important thing to remember when trying to understand asexuality is that people who identify as such are not inherently different from you, aside from the fact that they experience (or more accurately, don’t experience) sexual attraction differently... I do not understand them... They must have some problems ...IDK....What do you guys think??
Jared

Re: Asexual people

Postby Jared » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:40 am

Well i think that we should learn how to understand why are they actualy asexual..Learn what it means to be asexual. Asexuality is a sexual orientation that means a person feels no sexual attraction to people of any gender. However, a person who identifies as asexual can still choose to have sex, can still love, can still be involved with a romantic partner or get married, and can still engage in normal relationships. Asexuality doesn’t describe what a person chooses to do, but rather how a person feels. Asexual people have emotional needs, feel attraction to others, and can even feel arousal: they just don’t feel sexual attraction.
Morningstar

Postby Morningstar » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:44 pm

Know one thing - differentiate asexuality from abstinence and celibacy. Abstinence is the deliberate choice to refrain from sexual activity, while celibacy is the deliberate choice to refrain from sexual activity and marriage (or marriage-like relationships). These choices may be made for religious, philosophical, moral, or other reasons. Asexuality is a lack of sexual attraction, but not necessarily a lack of sexual appetite. This means asexual people can be:Abstinent or celibate.Sexually active through masturbation.Sexually active with partners.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:43 pm

Understand that an asexual person can be intimate. Asexual people often partake in romantic partnerships or relationships, but whether a person is open to physical or sexual intimacy depends on the individual. But dating doesn’t necessarily require physical or sexual interaction, and two people can develop a strong emotional or romantic relationship with or without a sexual element: intimacy is much more than just physical touching or sexual activity.An asexual partner may or may not be open to sexual activity, so it’s important to communicate so that everyone involved is on the same page. Feeling sexual pleasure is different from feeling sexual attraction, and some asexual people can enjoy sex.
Sheldon

Postby Sheldon » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:16 pm

Don’t expect an asexual person to change. Asexuality isn’t a choice or preference any more than heterosexuality and homosexuality are. Asexuality isn’t a problem or disorder, and it isn’t caused by abuse or violence. People who identify as asexual don’t need to be fixed and aren’t going to change based on the person with whom they’re in a relationship.Some people who are asexual are not interested in romantic relationships, and may just be open to close friendships or non-sexual aromantic relationships. So be cool! :D ;)
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:31 am

o me I distinguish romantic attraction and sexual attraction as in: sexually attracted to someone. I think I just had a brain fart in my last comment and mixed up the words for it XD I am actually asexual and panromantic. as in. I am not sexually attracted to anyone but am romantically attracted to pretty much really awesome-nice people :D I'm not very good at explaining stuff. but I tried. I'll try and think about it and see if I can come up with a better answer :3 Asexuas appearenty do not do any of this stuff)
Michal

Postby Michal » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Well,yeah,I think they are some kind of real freaks cause I just can't f*cking understand how you can consider yourself alive and all that and not be ing attracted to somebody sexually and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: If you ask me-sex is my motherf*cking life and I just can't imagine it all being without it and all that,you know? 8-) :D ;) :) It's one of the main reasons to be alive for me and all that-yeah,that's just the way I really am and I 'm like real f*cking comfortable with it all in me,you dig? 8-) ;) :P :mrgreen: :roll:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:56 pm

an asexual person can be intimate. Asexual people often partake in romantic partnerships or relationships, but whether a person is open to physical or sexual intimacy depends on the individual. But dating doesn’t necessarily require physical or sexual interaction, and two people can develop a strong emotional or romantic relationship with or without a sexual element: intimacy is much more than just physical touching or sexual activity.An asexual partner may or may not be open to sexual activity, so it’s important to communicate so that everyone involved is on the same page.
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:10 pm

I do realy do not understand meaning of being asexual. it's ike i do not like anything and anyone, or what? or perhaps asexuals are those who had some psychical trauma in the childhood, or their parents made them suffer and they decided not to love anyone... Well it is wierd all together)
Chase

Postby Chase » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:54 am

i can not even imagine how it is not to feel sexual attraction to the person. i think that it is very very bad and it is not pleasant at all to be asexual. i am not really familiar with such a term because i have never met such people and i do not have any asexual friends, i have not faced it in real life. but still i have heard that a lot of asexuals still are in relations and some of them are having sex with their partners. that is why i think that not all fo us really understand what itis like to be asexual.

Return to “Polls”