Asexual people

Max76

Re: Asexual people

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:29 pm

Well... Nothing more I can say here. I want just to agree with it. I mean that with the fact that probably asexuality is a sexual orientation that means a person feels no sexual attraction to people of any gender. However, a person who identifies as asexual can still choose to have sex, can still love, can still be involved with a romantic partner or get married, and can still engage in normal relationships. Asexuality doesn’t describe what a person chooses to do . Sounds really pretty interesting but not about all people
Felix

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:45 pm

To tell the truth I think that this is very useful and interesting topic for the discussion and we all need pay our attention on it. I think that all problems only in our head and only we can rise or overcome them. And everything depends on us. I think that everybody in the world has the couple and here are not asexual people at all. Because there is someone who loves you and likes your interests, and this is the main thisng and we need not listen the point of the other people , because we need have our point of view as for that and be sure that we can find the couple and be happy for the rest of the life.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Good evening nice people in this world. I am not tired of being involved here and have everydays conversation. It is true that asexuality is a sexual orientation that means a person feels no sexual attraction to people of any gender. However, a person who identifies as asexual can still choose to have sex, can still love, can still be involved with a romantic partner or get married, and can still engage in normal relationships. In our modern world it is natural and we should understand it and I don't doubt you will support me

Return to “Polls”