Co-parenting from the point of view of law

Stephen

Re: Co-parenting from the point of view of law

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 2:29 pm

You know,I don't really care how does it look from the point of view of the law and all that-I knopw that from my point of view it looks stupid or something like that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) Cause if you really want to know my opinion about it all-it's either you're a full time father or ain't a father at all. 8-) I mean,how can you really consider yourself a real father,if you only get to see your kid like part-time during the week and all that?!It ain't real at all-and it won't be never ever,so it's like for real,either you're on this side ot the other for me,you dig? 8-) ;)
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:58 am

The term 'coparent' or "co-parent" is used to describe a situation where two parents work together to raise a child even though they are divorced, separated or no longer living together. Through this process, the child's parents seek to maintain equal or some type of shared responsibility to benefit the child's upbringing. The principle of coparenting (Italian: Principio di bigenitorialità) states that a child has always and in any case the right to maintain a stable relationship with both parents, even if they are separated or divorced, unless there is a recognized need to separate him/her from one or both parents.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:29 pm

You know that's the other form aside of adoption for me to maybe consider it all in some distant future-you know to be a father and all that,but for now and for the nearest future it's like not for me,hell no,sir,I want to live for myself and actually I am that way so it's kind of a thing of some real doubts to be one day the reality in ly life and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) Well,that's for me it is that way and you all can do what the f*ck you really want to-everybody should just live their lives their own way,you dig? 8-) ;) :P :mrgreen: :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:26 am

The principle of coparenting opposes the habit to grant custody of a child exclusively to a single parent, and promotes the shared parenting as a protection of the right of children to continue to receive cares and love from both parents.This principle was established in Italy at the beginning of the 21st century by the Associations of Separated Parents that for years have been fighting against a culture, a social mindset, and a legislative and legal system that is discriminating among genders in the conflicts between former partners, especially when children are involved. Such associations are in fact also committed to solve several problems related to separations and divorces, as international child abductions, parental alienation syndrome, and equal rights between genders in judicial separations and divorces.There are some very specific issues in this type of coparenting that make being a parent or a child difficult. Organizing the child's life and activities, making sure that children receive consistent types and styles of discipline, and making sure that both parents are made aware of the issues in a child's life.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:54 am

Well, as far as I understand the situation, The term 'coparent' or "co-parent" is used to describe a situation where two parents work together to raise a child even though they are divorced, separated or no longer living together. Through this process, the child's parents seek to maintain equal or some type of shared responsibility to benefit the child's upbringing. The principle of coparenting (Italian: Principio di bigenitorialità) states that a child has always and in any case the right to maintain a stable relationship with both parents, even if they are separated or divorced, unless there is a recognized need to separate him/her from one or both parents.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:56 pm

The principle of coparenting (Italian: Principio di bigenitorialità) states that a child has always and in any case the right to maintain a stable relationship with both parents, even if they are separated or divorced, unless there is a recognized need to separate him/her from one or both parents. Such a right is based on the concept that to be a parent is a commitment that an adult takes with respect to his/her children, not to the other parent, so that it cannot and must not be influenced by any kind of separation among parents.
jimi

Postby jimi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:29 pm

Hi, Adam! I have never heard about co-parenting. So thank you for this information. I will try to investigate this case. I am rather conservative in such important questions. If I were you I would choose surrogacy mother to give birth to my child. In this way I will have no problems with law and documentation.
Franky

Postby Franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:33 pm

It is better to use proved ways to deal with any problem. If you know that a lot of couples have already adopted a child and have happy families now, why you create a new problem from nor responsible sources? Surrogacy program works with good success, why don’t you use this option?
Garis

Postby Garis » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Co-parenting is really good idea to become dads. As far as I know, co-parenting doesn’t mean that there will be one couple as your child’s parents. It is a kind of rights for the child which belongs for you and your partner, while it is not necessary for you to be married. You will have equal rights concerning your child. It helps in case of divorce. So there will not be such situation like one ex forbids other to visit a child or to communicate with him. Also it is good for a child. He or she will not be involved in your personal relationships. It means you will always remain his or her father. On the other hand your partner will have the same rights.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:58 am

there are may be some benefits for the co-patrenting - but as for me - that seems to be too much complicated from the social and psychological point of view. And if to look more deeper in the matter - it depends on how do you treat the family institution basically. I mean family as the social unit, does not matter if it is usual one or LGBT. In co-partenting - basically there are 2 people who have nothing common in their lives - and never had, that is not even how it is with a divorced couple. And 2 strangers are raising one child. I think hat may have a really bad impact on the psychology of the kid.. Cause for the child it is important not only to feel love towards itself - but to feel the love between parents.

Return to “Co-parenting”