Co-parenting from the point of view of law

James

Re: Co-parenting from the point of view of law

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:38 pm

Yes it is true guys that co parenting became really popular all over the world. I also heard that the this principle was established in Italy so many years ago. At all I of course know that there are some very specific issues in this type of coparenting that make being a parent or a child difficult. Organizing the child's life and activities, making sure that children receive consistent types and styles of discipline, and making sure that both parents are made aware of the issues in a child's life. Someone has really different attitudes towards it
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Thank you so much for this theme. i am very interested in it. As for me I know nothing about the co-parenting and to tell the truth I hear about nearly for the first time.
I know that it is impossible to write down all the parents in the birth certificate so think there will be written only biological parents of the child. As for me I have used the program of surrogate motherhood and I don’t regret about it. We have biologically related baby and the procedure is totally legal and accepted.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:10 pm

As far as I know, co-parenting doesn’t mean that there will be one couple as your child’s parents. It is a kind of rights for the child which belongs for you and your partner, while it is not necessary for you to be married. You will have equal rights concerning your child.
It helps in case of divorce. So there will not be such situation like one ex forbids other to visit a child or to communicate with him. Also it is good for a child. He or she will not be involved in your personal relationships. It means you will always remain his or her father. On the other hand your partner will have the same rights.
Felix

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:48 pm

But you say in the first post that you have a boyfriend, so what is the problem then?
Co-parenting is an choice of necessity for those people who need to solve a problem, not a deliberate choice of a couple that had string and devoted relations. You can figure out the details out of curiosity, of course, but I see not reason for you to attend to that.
I hope you are not going to have a kid and then separate, to figure out how does it really work
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:03 pm

The difference can only be in the data that you have in comparison with other people, and in your desire to think at all. Since the process of mental activity, when the brain makes various calculations is very complex in itself, requires a lot of energy, time and tension, this process is not done by many, replacing the notion of thinking, asking questions and looking for answers, correct answers through calculations, already available in the head of the data. Here is such a bust, it's the same as rereading the old book several times, with the goal of getting something new out of it, which, by the way, is sometimes very good at making.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:08 pm

And the pressure, if used, will only exacerbate the situation and make them even more closed from the outside world by people. And it is because of insecurity and the pressure of others that people with a weak character get into different dependencies. In particular, they can depend on destructive groups, from street gangs to religious sects. They need protection, support, understanding, recognition and they find them there. Weak, insecure people want to dissolve into a company of stronger and more confident people.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:16 am

The point is not not to feel any feelings that are inherent in supposedly only weak people, whereas in reality they are inherent in everyone, the point is, in the final analysis, to take the necessary decision and proceed to the necessary actions. In other words, the resolute person from the indecisive distinguishes that his bowl of scales "for" always, or in any case in most cases, outweighs the scales "against". Or, more can be said that, choosing between action and inaction, a determined person chooses an action that is simply necessary.
Elijah Scott

Postby Elijah Scott » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:25 pm

Hear lad, the matter is co-parenting is about growing a child after the divorce. It's not specied , whether partners are heterosexual or homosexual. So, seems to me you got this wrong. In case if I'm mistaken, let's think about. Legal isuess are less important than future psychological problems of beloved child. Imagine that your child during a certain period of time in his life is not able to understand the concept of having 4 parents. He will compare himself to other kids, and in worst case he will think that he's a stranger. That's a pretty bad , cause all the psychological issues arise in childhood
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:53 pm

Again, I repeat that it does not matter who you are, what you are or where you are, no matter where you were born, no matter what you have, and it does not matter which society you are, you have at your disposal a gray matter in your head, and you can his help is absolutely everything. I was always amazed by cases of suicide, when very gifted people, completely healthy and capable of much, committed suicide because of temporary problems with the psyche, when their calculations about the prospects for their future - were at a dead end.

Return to “Co-parenting”