Co-parenting from the point of view of law

Stephan

Re: Co-parenting from the point of view of law

Postby Stephan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:08 pm

if i were you i'd choose surrogacy program, cause.. well, you understand... that is totally your kid and you'll feel him much better. but adoption is also great. i think all kids have to have parents. and ifi am not mistaken adoption is a bit easier and less expencive, but.. well, we chose surrogacy)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:12 pm

Co-parenting is a good option when you are single , and you are not sure if you are going to handle the raising of the child alone. then it is worth of it. But you say in the first post that you have a boyfriend, so what is the problem then? Co-parenting is an choice of necessity for those people who need to solve a problem, not a deliberate choice of a couple that had string and devoted relations. You can figure out the details out of curiosity, of course, but I see not reason for you to attend to that. I hope you are not going to have a kid and then separate, to figure out how does it really work)
FlaSher2M

Who in any recreation probably the most likes to Enjoy

Postby FlaSher2M » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:12 pm

It interested me. As the great people

An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field.
Niels Bohr
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:15 am

Adoption surrogacy.. no matter what you choose the main is to be good at the law question and in order everything is okay, try and find a good agency, who will be with you during all the sufferings, you know.. they will make the process much easier... And you must not be clever in legal questions for that.
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:04 am

I guess that everything depends on you and your principoes, desires. what kind of family you wish to have? decide it first of all for yourself.. Surrogacy aduption.. it does not matter if you love the kid and you are ready, both of you to take the responcibility for the kid.
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:16 am

Well, that is due to you of course, but i do really think surrogacy is better. although most of guys here say that there is no difference how to get a child, but i want to get a kid due to this program. That would be my, totally my kid, i'll be a biological dad, what can be better, you know? ;)
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:51 pm

if i realy get a chance to become a dad I would choose surrogacy centres. i really want tot be a dad. abiological one i mean. It would be something i am sure! ;) ;) coparenting here is the best... They perform all the services and you would have less risks i guess. so if you doubt, choose this program and stop doubting))) :) :)
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:29 am

if i am not mistaken my friends cooparenting is the mutual parenting under the mutual child?? sorry for telling this, but i cannot tel it better, explain it better. well if you are married to a parent of your child, then both of you have the legal right to be a father.. if you separate, you'll have to be both with a kid. :?
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi Adam, my name is Benjamin and I am so happy to greet you here today 8-) I think that everything first of all depends on country where you want to do it and from their issues!!! I agree in any case that there are some very specific issues in this type of coparenting that make being a parent or a child difficult. Organizing the child's life and activities, making sure that children receive consistent types and styles of discipline, and making sure that both parents are made aware of the issues in a child's life. I am sure that you should be ready for everything!
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:06 pm

Hello hello friends. I am so glad to be here with you. And what do you think about it? The term 'coparent' or "co-parent" is used to describe a situation where two parents work together to raise a child even though they are divorced, separated or no longer living together. Through this process, the child's parents seek to maintain equal or some type of shared responsibility to benefit the child's upbringing . I know of course all these statements but frankly speaking I am not against co parenting. Why not. My attitude to it is normal.

Return to “Co-parenting”