Do you agree?

John

Do you agree?

Postby John » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:45 am

I think that the best way to have full family with children is using the program of surrogate motherhood. Do you agree with me? Not always you can adopt an infant and for me it is very important to raise the child since his first days of the life. When you adopt a child it will never have your genes and surely will not look like you. You will never know for sure what the influence will have the genes of his real parents and it scares me much... :? :cry: :o
AdamL

Re: Do you agree?

Postby AdamL » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:24 am

I think that there are no best or worst options for becoming parents. Everybody chooses that variant which is the most appropriate for him - if you think that due to some reasons you cannot deal with adoption and it is better for you to use surrogacy, then use it, because it is your life and your child, so you have all rights to decide how he or she should be born. But adoption is not worse than surrogacy. There are so many kids who live in orphanages and who don't know love, I think that it is very unfair and they did not deserve it
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:52 pm

unfortunately i do not agree. i think that the best way of these two is definitely the adoption. for me surrogacy is something like buying the child. and adoption is great. you help one child to find his house and family and i think that it is really great. what can be better when you see in sad eyes of the child happiness. when i will be ready for the child, i will definitely use it. but if you think that surrogacy is better then it is your choice, i think that you have reasons for it.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:02 pm

No, I can't agree with you completely. If you want to bring up a child, then it wouldn't be important for you whether he/she is yours genetically. Moreover, upbringing is more important than genes of children. If you will be a good parent, then your child will be educated properly as well.
Nicola

Postby Nicola » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:21 pm

Yes, John! I agree with you! Blood child is very valuable part of our life...I know what is to have a child who is not yours by blood, so you do not have any right for him...Unfortunately i faced such situation in my life...And i decided that when i find my soulmate and when we will be ready to become dads, then we will use surrogacy program, so i could be his real father then.... :oops:
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 10:48 pm

Well partly agree.... You know maybe all the people like to use surrogate motherhood but not all of them have oportunities to use it. It is preety expensive we all know that. One of the key issues that those who are both for and against surrogacy grapple with is the surrogacy procedure itself. While the process makes it possible for parents to have a child that possesses genes from one or both "biological" parents, it can also put in motion many emotional and psychological ups and downs for the intended parents. So it is up to you to decide!
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

to tell the truth i agree with you. as for me surrogacy is the bes way to have children for gay families.
i believe that only in this case you can rase such childran as you want.
you can not do this if you chose the way of adoption of a child. because every children has their own character which was formed during his life. as we know the life of such children is not the best.
i do not want to say that this is bad thing to adopt a child. it is very good of course. in this way you can save the life of people.
Tom

Postby Tom » Wed May 18, 2016 2:41 pm

Hi everybody. I know many about it because I have two children who were born from surrogate mother. We used a traditional surrogasy. A surrogate is artificially inseminated with donor sperm using ICI, IUI or IVF. An ICI insemination may be performed privately by the parties without the intervention of a doctor or physician. The resulting child is genetically unrelated to the intended parents but is genetically related to the surrogate. In many jurisdictions, the 'commissioning parents' will need to go through an adoption process in order to have legal rights in respect to the resulting child. Many fertility centers which provide for surrogacy will assist the parties through this process.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 4:40 pm

I can't really agree with you,dude-why adoption is looking that bad for you in terms of a full and happy family,ain't it possible? :o :shock: :P And what about all those little kids outthere,who just sitting there and dreaming of a real family,that one day they all can have,but it' not necessary to come for all of them.I'm not gonna tell you that you're wrong and all that-everybody has got their own right to choose the way in this life.I'm just saying that to me personally-it's real wrong,stupidly wrong,but hey,that's me. 8-)
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 2:26 pm

No,dude,no matter what the f*ck you will say on this one,I will not agree with you-cause it ain't right to leave all those kids in orphanages and all that without a single chance to have a family sometime in the future,you know what I'm saying?I mean,have you ever been to an orphanage?Have you seen the eyes of a kid looking at you like you're his last chance to get out of there and to have a real family for himself?You can't take that look at you that easily,believe me and you won't be talking that type of bullsh*t after that,I can f*cking assure you.

Return to “Surrogacy”