Do you agree?

DANIEL25

Re: Do you agree?

Postby DANIEL25 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:08 pm

Yes, genes and appearance are two most important factors, but not the only...As for me, I would choose the adoption. Also I think that the behave of your child completely depends on your education and other actions, so it doesnt mean that if you will use the services of surrogate mother, your child will be as you...
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:16 pm

Nice to meet you. How are you doing today???adoption is a good variant for all couples and moreover it is rather cheaper than surrogacy motherhood. I would like to say that adoption is a fantastic way to create a family if you don't have opportunity to do it by natural way. I really respect those couples or those persons who adopt children without any material aim or for something cruel for example. Just for creating family!!!! I agree that adoption can be complicated from the one hand but in future you will have a huge family with happy children
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:01 am

Good afternoon dear parents and at all dear readers of this website)))) I agree with you that surrogacy motherhood is wonderful way to be parents and I don't agree that it is like buying children... It is stupid to say this. Everything depends on type of surrogate motherhood by the way. Moreover I have found out that a surrogate is artificially inseminated with donor sperm using ICI, IUI or IVF. An ICI insemination may be performed privately by the parties without the intervention of a doctor or physician.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:04 pm

I like this theme very much and i want to say something about this. Everybody chooses that variant which is the most appropriate for him - if you think that due to some reasons you cannot deal with adoption and it is better for you to use surrogacy, then use it, because it is your life and your child, so you have all rights to decide how he or she should be born. But adoption is not worse than surrogacy.
There are so many kids who live in orphanages and who don't know love, I think that it is very unfair and they did not deserve it

Return to “Surrogacy”