Surrogate mothers - their part in kid's life.

Re: Surrogate mothers - their part in kid's life.

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:28 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:I think that I am closing this controversial topic

the thing is that this topic will never be closed - not in the closest decades that is for sure. This topic will be controversial for a long time. the reason is that the motherhood always was something sacred. And the thing that the surrogacy programs do - that is a kind of the sacrilege. I know where does this point of view come from,., and, honestly, I must admit that I agree with it to some point. But the thing is that sometimes the goal does justify the means that were used to achieve it. This is just the case, in my opinion. At least I know that is so , when I am looking at my daughter.

Postby Just_R » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:38 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:the motherhood always was something sacred

You need to distinct the physical part of this and the "sacred part". We are not speaking here of the egg, the sperm, the embryo, uterus. We are speaking about the process of the creating of life. Does it really matter - if the live being was created in someone's womb - or in the laboratory, if this is a live being - more then that, a human being. i think that this is the main mistake with all the religions - they cannot distinct between the outer decorations - and the very essence of the process that is happening. Maybe someday the laboratories will become temples.
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:21 pm

It is a big dilemma for all gay couples. For woman is not so easy to leave a baby even if she got a big sum of money for it she still feels love to him. I think it is better to let her visit your future baby but not to introduce her to baby this way but to tell him that this is a family's friend or something kind of it.

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:35 am

that is a bit simmilar topic to what i was dwelling before, you know. i had a strong position and generally i do sti have the same, that if use the service of a surogaccy center i will be stirn in my point of view that a surrogate mother has no right to see my child after bearing him or her. you know why?? generally the situation with gay couples is difficult itself, just because when the kid will grow up he or she will be interested why do they have no mum.. and here if you let their biological mum become a mum, then you'll give your kid a reason to be real part of the kids family and that is not the best idea of your's :D

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:16 pm

i think that you shall not let the surrogate be close to the child because is not her child. i think that i would not let the surrogate see my child. i do not see the reason for it and i think that it is not really needed . i think that for the child it would be better to raise without the surrogate mother because hse is not actually the mother of the child. i think that it is the right decision. and i think that the surrogate would not like to see the child. it is just her job, she has her family and she is happy and she has a lot of such children . they are not her business. that it what i think about it.

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:03 pm

Glad to write here for you today!!! I am really glad to be registered on this website))) I think that surrogate mothers play a great role for children. Both for children and their future parents. First of all I think that their important role is giving the birth especially for gay couples for example who refer to the surrogate agency. In any case as many people say that nothing link them.. I think that there is some linking is between children and surrogate mother. Also we should be careful with these woman they can be also dangerous.

Postby Chase » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:56 pm

i do not know but i think that you understand that they play an important role for children and of course for you but we can not tell that they play the most important role. of course for you they are important because they give the birth to your child but in general i think that it would be different for you and you shall think about it and you shall take it into account. it is life of course and that is why you have to think deeper. that is what i think about it and what i can tell you about it. thank you for your attention. i hope that you understood my point of view and my opinion.

Postby Frankie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:03 pm

I have just mentioned about it. My attitude to the surrogate Mother in the life of my baby is negative. I think that surrogacy motherhood should be secretly. I hope you will understand me.. I mean that of course you should communicate with surrogate mother, help her and something like this. But on the other hand I find it a little bit stupid to let the baby communicate with the surrogate Mother... I am against it. I think that surrogacy just helps us to become fathers and so on. We create family where two men are in charge and I don't see necessity to communicate with surrogate mother after it . That is my opinion as for it.

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:37 pm

Well, I think after a surrogate mother gives a birth to a child, in most cases she never see this child, becouse there is such point in the contract. I don't think that many people let the surrogate mother to communicate with a child. I have never heard about such things.

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:19 pm

:lol: hey people. To be honest I don't see any role of the surrogate mothers in life of our children!!! I think that in this case they just do their own job for what they earn money and a lot of money!!! You know for parents who would like to be real parents for their children would be painful that some other person would be in life of their children. And I really understand them. All surrogate mothers who agree for such deals and so on should be ready that it just their job and nothing more. They should not have part in children's lives

Return to “Surrogacy”