Surrogate mothers - their part in kid's life.

Tyler

Re: Surrogate mothers - their part in kid's life.

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:27 am

To my mind they have really great part in our life. I think that that my son for example should know truth about his birth. I really want that he will find out about the mother that helped us to become parents. Without any words I want him to know her. I think that my boy is worthy of truth and he will be able to solve this question in his own way, it would be just his own decision weather to communicate with the surrogate mother or simply no. but in any case I would forbid him to do it
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:36 am

Hello everybody . I don't understand how people can be against surrogate mother's taking part of child's life. They do great, they give the birth to your baby and we should immediately respect it . Maybe I will allow to see my son. Because this woman does really great for us and we are so thankful for such a great contribution in our life. If she wants to see son we will be happy to organize some meetings with her. Why not neither me nor my partner against it. If she wants to take part in his life we will be more happier.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:09 pm

Yes, of course not, because if something does not work for you, then this is not a sentence, the strongest part of you - your mental faculties, can be reconfigured at any time and you can solve any task assigned to you.
The most basic problem of many, of course, is the reluctance to use your brain and data that are inappropriate to the real world, the processing of which also leads to errors and as a result to the wrong results that should be according to the desires of the person.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:11 pm

The second is the desire for easy life, pleasure and enjoyment. It is an innate, instinctive urge. Here, too, we can say about some limited man, because of which he is able to enjoy only some things, and often harmful to his health and even life. And the third reason is flight from problems, fear, pain.
This is also an instinctive urge. Everyone tries to avoid pain, but in different ways. Let's look at these reasons in more detail.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:23 am

But if a person inclines to inaction, if he does not make a decision, does not start the necessary actions, then it means that there are more reasons for indecision and they are more convincing.
The question arises - why? Why are there more of them and why are they more convincing for him? This is the question we need to answer in order to overcome the path from indecisiveness to determination. And we will answer it. I'll answer it.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:00 pm

In people who do not attach great importance to their mental abilities, there is no life at all, it's just a meaningless existence, depending on external factors. Well-developed mental abilities, have a positive impact on the psyche of a person in whom there is no room for panic, there is no room for stress, there are no meaningless emotional manifestations. Do not forget that man is due to more developed mental abilities, he rose above the rest of the animal world, in which many species are much stronger physically.

Return to “Surrogacy”