Surrogacy centres and the baby citizenship

Timmy

Re: Surrogacy centres and the baby citizenship

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:39 pm

So Paul, according to the law it is right, your child will be a citizen of the country you referred. Apart from it.. What can be better of being a father. There are many centres where you can achieve the success and it is not important to move far away .. For example I also don't have such a great opportunity to become a father... And we referred to this one good agency, after various consultations. http://panaxcenter.com/ this surrogate centre can help you to make your dream come true, if your dreams concerning having children.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:53 pm

You know this theme is very interesting for me and i think that it is really possible but to my mind it is better to talk to the lawyer and to know it for sure. i know a lot of couples who move to the other countries because they want to have the child and i it is not allowed to have the child through the surrogacy in their one. if it is allowed to make your baby the citizenship of the country where he is born then it would be great and you would have no problems with it.
but if not then you have to think about another option.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:07 pm

if the clinic will be in the Europe as well and the child will be born in Europe, then it is just great. We are still in the Shengen area, so there will be no troubles with travelling.
Good that Europe still does hold on in one piece.. Though after the Brexit I feel the first signs of the upcoming problems... So perhaps it is just the time right now to have the kid, to avoid any kind of problems that we hay experience ahead.. And possible problems with the citizenship too. I think that I will even be ready to become the citizen of other country for my kid
Max76

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Hi there best crowds ever. I know that all of visitors share their own experience in the program of surrogate motherhood.. And I also have had the certain one. I mentioned that I have never regretted these actions. It was strongly important for me because me and my husband dreamt of becoming fathers. Nowadays we really recognize that all our efforts were not worthless. Without any doubts. I am satisfied with this process and with the agency we tried as well. Everything was organized in a best way to make us sure that everything will be done on the best level.

Return to “Surrogacy”