The best way

Timmy

Re: The best way

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Nowadays many surrogate centres have appeared. I think it is the best idea of our society to create such thing and to help couples who can not become parents. For example I also don't have such a great opportunity to become a father... And we referred to this one good agency, after various consultations. http://panaxcenter.com/ this surrogate centre can help you to make your dream come true, if your dreams concerning having children. I think surrogate procedure is really best way, rather better than adoption to my mind..
Ernest

Re: The best way

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:55 pm

You know i think that it depends on the country of your residence. there are a lot of good agencies in the world but i see no need in travelling to the USA for example if you are from france where it is allowed to have the child through the surrogacy.
you would just send a lot of money in vain. i am not a dad and i can not tell you it from my own experience, it is better to ask someone who have gone through it and has a good result. maybe you have some friends who have the child through the surrogacy.

Return to “Surrogacy”