The best way

Timmy

Re: The best way

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Nowadays many surrogate centres have appeared. I think it is the best idea of our society to create such thing and to help couples who can not become parents. For example I also don't have such a great opportunity to become a father... And we referred to this one good agency, after various consultations. http://panaxcenter.com/ this surrogate centre can help you to make your dream come true, if your dreams concerning having children. I think surrogate procedure is really best way, rather better than adoption to my mind..
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:55 pm

You know i think that it depends on the country of your residence. there are a lot of good agencies in the world but i see no need in travelling to the USA for example if you are from france where it is allowed to have the child through the surrogacy.
you would just send a lot of money in vain. i am not a dad and i can not tell you it from my own experience, it is better to ask someone who have gone through it and has a good result. maybe you have some friends who have the child through the surrogacy.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:23 pm

I also have experience in the program of surrogate motherhood.. And I also have had the certain one. I mentioned that I have never regretted these actions. It was strongly important for me because me and my husband dreamt of becoming fathers. Nowadays we really recognize that all our efforts were not worthless. Without any doubts. I am satisfied with this process and with the agency we tried as well. Everything was organized in a best way. And after it ,after trying it, we surely know it is the best way!
Felix

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:55 pm

It is hard for them to find the person who would be able to tolerate all their hysterics and whims - but sometimes that does happen. And then you can see the person is changing.
As if there would be something in their partner, that does absorb all that chaotic energy from these people. It is good to see that happens. Because if that does not happen - these people are mostly condemned to be alone till the end of their lives. I am happy not to be that kind of a person

Return to “Surrogacy”