The best way

Josh_H

Re: The best way

Postby Josh_H » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:59 am

We also used the service of surrogaccy center, or agency and my story is a bit simmilar to yours.. John and I decided together that we are readdy to have a child and moreover we earned good mone together and could et ourselves to spend them on our own kid... We are happy now.
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:01 am

That was a very long and difficult way to becomming a dad i must say. i am really sorry that you had to carry on it.. But now you are happy and i guess that is the main reward for you, my friend. Hope that everything wil be okay now with you and your family)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:33 pm

So how are the things there with this nice story of "almost sucsess"?) We did not see the author of this post for a pretty long time - and I started to wonder if all went as well as he wished it to go... I do like the stories with the happy endings, though, on the other hand, I was never sentimental about them. And all I've seen here is a story about "wishing to have success", not about actually having one. How are you there, dude?:) already having the kid with your fiancée?:) Speaking about me - we almost decided already which agency we are going to use, but not more then that for now..
Harry_Oz

Postby Harry_Oz » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:45 am

Just_R wrote:How are you there, dude?:) already having the kid with your fiancée?:)

yes, we are here! We are in the program now with our husband and soon will meet with our baby. The process itself is a bit scary and exciting. it was not easy for us to make the first step but we chose the agency and started the program. Now everything seems not so scary as at the beginning.
Glad you found the place for the program, recommend you no to wait and start if you are sure that is the right place with suitable conditions for you.
If you need some recommendations you are welcome. ;)
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Harry_Oz wrote:yes, we are here!

Good, I am glad that you've made it! I do not want to sound rude, but it does seem to me that some people here on the site talk more then they actually do in order to get something from this life. I am glad to see you are not that kind of a person. i know how hard it is to make the first step sometimes. but in the end you will be thankful to yourself, when you will gather the fruits of your labour. what agency did you decide to use, and what country are you from, if that is not a secret) I do not intend to use agency any more, since we decided that we will adopt our second child, but I was just wondering.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:16 pm

Harry_Oz wrote:yes, we are here!

Yes, that is nice to know) So what agency did you chose? I am sorry if I am writing a question that you already answered to, but I did not notice that info in any previous posts. So - maybe you will give us some details?:) As for me, I am looking trough several options now.. I will not use the agency that my friends used - I am sure you all read that story already, I wrote it in several topics. That was the fault of the surrogate mother.. But that is the point - once your company has a stain on its reputation, it is really hard to prove anything, people just think the worse. That is so , in my case.
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:54 am

If z were you, or if i decided to get a kid right now, i guess i would use the service of surrogacy center. first of all because there i would get my own child, i'll be a donor, but also I would be more or less sure that a kid would have perhaps some my traits of character.. he would be my [part.
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Paul_O wrote: once your company has a stain on its reputation, it is really hard to prove anything,

Yes, that is so. But that does not mean it is not worth of considering. There are no flawless people, and companies as well. You are from Sweden, right? I know some of the laws that regulate surrogacy there, and they are not quite clear. The closest thing to the surrogacy there is adoption of the child from the surrogate mother. But the surrogate mother has all the rights to keep the child to herself. It is illegal to take the money for all the procedure of surrogacy in Sweden as well, am I right? So how do the clinics there manage the problem? I bet there are always some ways ...
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: So how do the clinics there manage the problem?

that is the reason we need clinics. they do know the legal ways to do things, that are forbidden by some parts of the laws, or which are very difficult to do. I saw the interview of one gay couple recently. They were trying to do everything themselves, and to make the arrangement with the surrogate mother. In the end, she decided she will leave the baby to herself. I am sure that such things did happen in the agencies as well. but they found the way to manage these situations, or at least to choose the right people for the role of surrogate mothers.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:17 am

Ben_Roar wrote: that are forbidden by some parts of the laws, or which are very difficult to do.

So you say that there are ways to break the laws without breaking the laws? You know better, of course, Ben, you passed trough the process. Recently I met one guy, who was in US for business meeting. He is gay, and he has his husband and 6 years old son living in the Czech republic. they passed the surrogacy program in those times, when in US we still have had some restrictions on the parenting for gays. At least in some states. The point is, due to his inability to overcome the laws of his own country he left to live in another one. His fiancé was from Czech republic, so now they are living there all together.

Return to “Surrogacy”