The best way

Just_R

Re: The best way

Postby Just_R » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:46 pm

I've heard about another agency recently - Biodads. I am sure many people read about it in recent posts on this forum. I do not know if it is in US (to whom it may concern=). Actually guys did not write where it was situated at all.. Maybe someone has some info on that? If it is somewhere in Europe though, I'll pass that one... I can imagine the price of all that , including the way there and living there. Anyway, guys - can I ask you to post more detailed info - web addresses, physical addresses of the agencies, that you mention here? Else way there is simply no reason to write the names , if you cannot reach those agencies)
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:54 pm

We aso did it with hep of an agency. it is much easier although it is expencive, but... realy easier) they do all the paper work and make the meetings, help the couples during the whoe process and you cannot do it yoursef, believe me. we did it ourselves)
Billy

Postby Billy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Dude, I am not quite sure about all this theme, because I am not a father yet, and I haven't passed through surrogacy motherhood program. But I know for sure that USA is the best country for such programs. Of course, everything depends on the country of your residence. Try to look through the Internet, and then make a call, because you need exact information.
V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:27 am

I've heard of several agencies, though the Biodads is the only one for now that does not have bad recalls. At least none that I would be aware of. You can try that one. I can see that I am not the first person who advices it to you, so maybe you have to make a call) But never be to shy to try other options. Maybe there will be something that you are not going to like in this particular agency. then do not hesitate to make a call to another one and figure out if their conditions are better for you. this is a kind of choice that has a long term and serious influence on your life, so it is always better be safe then sorry.
Harry Oz

Postby Harry Oz » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:52 pm

Try to consult in Rainbow Family Agency, first consultation is free, so you will be able to receive answeres for all your questions just for free. it will give you some kind of first experience and you will see the real situation, will be able to think everything over.
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:06 am

Hello guys! I was using the Biodads agency, and I was completely satisfied with everything. The services were good ones, people were responsible. And the result is outstanding - my daughter Susan lies in her cradle in the next room , while I am writing these lines) So if you are asking my advise - you do have the name of the agency now. Of course, I do advice you to check for some other options. Maybe in your country there are some comfortable options for you. Never hesitate to ask questions! I am giving you a good feedback on this agency, but you will need to check everything for yourself!
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Harry Oz wrote:Rainbow Family Agency

I contacted them, and it seemed to me that they have too high prices for their services, and not too many services for that price) For example, other agencies where I called have all the law protection package included, with the services of specialized lawyer. But that was nice that the consultation was free) You are right about the experience, I think. Though I can imagine how many calls and consultation appointments they have to deal with for free.. Hope that will not make them bankrupts) I will call the Biodads agency tomorrow, I think. There were too many good feedbacks here not to check this out.
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Just_R wrote:I contacted them, and it seemed to me that they have too high prices for their services,

I will agree with you... I contacted the Biodads recently.. their conditions sound pretty good. I think I am going to visit their office in a month, when my fiancé will come back from his trip to Germany. We are planning to start the surrogacy program somewhere around the New Year. Maybe the agency will have some discounts during the holidays.. We will see. anyway, people, share some more info here. I am not sure that I already choose the agency, so I would like to surf trough some other options, if there are any available. This is a very important thing, too important one to be in haste.
Chase

Postby Chase » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:56 am

i think that the best way of getting the child is surrogacy because we have used it and now we are satisfied with the result we are having the child the wonderful child. and the process of our journey was not really very long and problematic. we did everything without any difficulties. we have used the agency and they have done everything for us. we just paid them money and that is it. but they gave us the guarantee that is the mother would not give us the child they would return all the money we have spent on it.
Harry_Oz

Postby Harry_Oz » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:44 am

We have great experience in gay surrogacy and I can say that it is really not simple thing to find some place for conducting your program. Of course, we want everything to be ideal but unfortunately, there are no such places where everything will be ideal for you because human factor acts everywhere, in each sphere of our lives, there will be things you'll like and someone will not. We turned for help to Panax Center. There are good feedbacks about them, in general everything was good but still there were things I didn't like, for example, I didn't like that we waited about 20 mins for the drivers to take us from the airport. From the one hand I understand that there was a traffic jam but from another hand i don't understand why he didn't come beforehand. And there will be such moments and not one you should be ready for small trifles don't think that everything will be ideal. Our friends conducted their program in another clinic and they tell the same things that we spend so much time for finding an ideal clinics but there are no ideal places.

Return to “Surrogacy”