The best way

Tom1

The best way

Postby Tom1 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:07 pm

I want to share my happiness with you. Finally I decided to be a father. I realized it when i saw my partner were playing with my neffy. He was so happy to do this, and to tell the truth it was very surprising for me because i always thought that communicating with children is not for him. After this i came up to my sweetheart and asked him maybe he also wants such a little cutie... and OH MY GOODNESS! he told me that he would like to become a father . From that time we tolk much about children and how we can do this. And now we want to find a wonderful place where they help us to become fathers, a happy fathers of a daughter or son, or maybe both :) Now I think that surrogacy is the best way to have children. Carrying a child with the help of the woman is no longer something surprising and rejected by public.
So, we desided to do this with help of surrogacy center, with wonderful experts and a big number of surrogates. It is really very important for us to choose a good surrogate mother for my future child. I think that you agree with us.
But we can not choose an agency. Can you help us with advice?
Last edited by Tom1 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endi

Re: The best way

Postby Endi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:16 pm

well i think that it depends on the country of your residence. there are a lot of good agencies in the world but i see no need in travelling to the USA for example if you are from france where it is allowed to have the child through the surrogacy.you would just send a lot of money in vain. i am not a dad and i can not tell you it from my own experience, it is better to ask someone who have gone through it and has a good result. maybe you have some friends who have the child through the surrogacy.
Garis

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:09 pm

That’s nice story)) Thank you for sharing it with us) I was going to sleep and decided to log in to my sweet forum for a couple of minutes. And here I have read this fairytale story)) I totally understand you, because I am looking for surrogacy agency too. I have ones tried to go through the surrogacy procedure, but it was a not good story at all. Now I am in game again) I want to find a responsible surrogate agency and have a child.
Martin_T

Postby Martin_T » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:18 pm

I can't name a certain centre or agency, but I can say that first of all it depends on a country where you live and its law. Sometimes male couples even have to move to another country to have a baby but I think it is worth of it. Also I can advise to have the consultations even if it takes a lot of time. Don't be in a hurry and visit all the possible centres before choosing one!
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:32 pm

Glad to hear that you decided to become a father.. Wow, so many emotions in one single post) I've been looking for surrogacy centers in US and Europe, and found 2 best choices - though both of them are in US. I liked the balance price\services. Those are Circle surrogacy in Boston - and Fertility institutes. That latter one has clinics in Mexico, US and India. Though they had a law in Mexico that forbids gay parenting - so I suppose that this country is out of list. You need to call to the clinics and have detailed discussion. I was glad to provide the info that I obtained - but this is a too serious choice to make to rely only on opinion of some stranger in the net)
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:26 am

Hello Tom! I am really glad that you made that decision and that your partner approved it. There have been a post somewhere around this forum with a guy that says that he gets the info from all the agencies that he can. And I advice you to do the same. And advice you to read my post on that topic) You need to be really careful with your choice - and in my opinion - especially with the questions of defence of your parental rights - and with the choice of the surrogate mother. As I see - these are two things that caused most of the problems in the process of making a surrogate child
Richard

Postby Richard » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:55 pm

First of all you have to decide where you want to do it. If in your country everything is OK, then you can do it there. But there are other countries which have good conditions such as Mexico, Israel, Russia or Ukraine. Then don't forget about feedbacks. There are a lot of people who have already done it and you can ask for their point of view. If you have chosen the clinic already ask them for detailed information, contract and other documents. Find as many information as possible, ask for help your relatives, have a consultation at the attorney's office. The more information you have the easier your choice will be!
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:57 am

I was surprised to ready that people know about the Circle surrogacy here! I've heard about it as well - when I was in Boston. Though - I dont have any good story to share about this one. I figured out about the existence of this agency due to the trial that they still have with a friend couple of mine. I did not get to the details - it is something about the surrogate mother/ It appeared to be that she was unable to carry the healthy baby - and had a miscarry. So the guys wanted to make another attempt - but the agency wanted them to pay all the sum again, and they decided they should sue the agency. I think they are right in that situation.
Harry Oz

Postby Harry Oz » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:47 am

there are a lot of clinics, as for me it is better to search for variants somewhere in Europe, as for US there are veeeeery high prices for surrogacy programs especially for gays. In Europe prices are much more lower.
Mike

Postby Mike » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:15 pm

I am really happy for you! I believe that you will have a great family. I have a son thanks for the BioDads surrogacy agency. They have done really good job. They provided as with the best service. I have applied for the program as a single parent. I have a boyfriend, but we are not married. I haven’t met any difficulties during the program and afterwards. I am a happy father now and I think that it is the best feedback for the agency.

Return to “Surrogacy”