The best way

Timmy

Re: The best way

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Nowadays many surrogate centres have appeared. I think it is the best idea of our society to create such thing and to help couples who can not become parents. For example I also don't have such a great opportunity to become a father... And we referred to this one good agency, after various consultations. http://panaxcenter.com/ this surrogate centre can help you to make your dream come true, if your dreams concerning having children. I think surrogate procedure is really best way, rather better than adoption to my mind..
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:55 pm

You know i think that it depends on the country of your residence. there are a lot of good agencies in the world but i see no need in travelling to the USA for example if you are from france where it is allowed to have the child through the surrogacy.
you would just send a lot of money in vain. i am not a dad and i can not tell you it from my own experience, it is better to ask someone who have gone through it and has a good result. maybe you have some friends who have the child through the surrogacy.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:23 pm

I also have experience in the program of surrogate motherhood.. And I also have had the certain one. I mentioned that I have never regretted these actions. It was strongly important for me because me and my husband dreamt of becoming fathers. Nowadays we really recognize that all our efforts were not worthless. Without any doubts. I am satisfied with this process and with the agency we tried as well. Everything was organized in a best way. And after it ,after trying it, we surely know it is the best way!
Felix

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:55 pm

It is hard for them to find the person who would be able to tolerate all their hysterics and whims - but sometimes that does happen. And then you can see the person is changing.
As if there would be something in their partner, that does absorb all that chaotic energy from these people. It is good to see that happens. Because if that does not happen - these people are mostly condemned to be alone till the end of their lives. I am happy not to be that kind of a person
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:22 am

Of course I have great advice for you. For example http://panaxcenter.com/ is one of the most popular agency and I think that there are many guys who used it. The agency will give you an opportunity to get a baby from the very newborn, and the payment is pretty reasonable for you to take part. They suggest a great list of candidates and you can choose the most suitable variant for youfor. Well it is important to refer the consultation with the lawyer first of all
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:24 pm

I've heard about it as well - when I was in Boston. Though - I dont have any good story to share about this one. I figured out about the existence of this agency due to the trial that they still have with a friend couple of mine. I did not get to the details - it is something about the surrogate mother.
It appeared to be that she was unable to carry the healthy baby - and had a miscarry. So the guys wanted to make another attempt - but the agency wanted them to pay all the sum again, and they decided they should sue the agency. I think they are right in that situation.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:06 am

I also would like to say a few words about the best way. to inform you with my experience because I think you will find it pretty interesting. There are really some ways which recently have become popular in our world, I mean as for parenting. Adoption process and surrogate motherhood. All of these programs are suitable for each couple. But there is another question, is time and money, and concerning adoption - law. For me and my partner it turned out to be really the best to choose surrogate program which was really good
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Tom I am so eager to share with you the same happiness. My boyfriend and I is also going to be parents. I might say that for me surrogate motherhood is not open process yet. But we are on the way to positive results as well. I would like to say that nowadays we are trying biodads and we are glad that we are users exactly of this agency. On this way of process we are exactly satisfied with everything and it seems to us that our son will be born in so good conditions. I an satisfied with the process because one of us can be a kindred father
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:08 pm

Even people who have physiological defects from birth or who have received them during the course of their lives can live a full life, in terms of mental abilities, because the missing parts of the brain are replaced by others, which has been repeatedly proved in the course of experiments, and is confirmed by examples from life.
Can you dear friends after this so say about yourself and your abilities, can you have complexes in front of others?
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:12 pm

The immaturity of the mind is almost equal to its weakness. A person sees the world in a rather narrow framework, does not notice much, does not understand, does not realize. This makes it limited, significantly reduces its value system, from which it begins to depend. Take, for example, the same addict, well, what does he know about life, about the joys that it has, about the opportunities that it has in it? Yes, he does not know anything - his view is too narrow, and the world is too small, there is only one joy in it - the drugs that he seeks and satisfies.

Return to “Surrogacy”