Afraid

Dilan

Re: Afraid

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:14 pm

As for the desire for an easy life, for pleasure and pleasure, here people often act in the simplest way to get it all. That is, they follow the path of least resistance, so do not compare some of the pleasures and pleasures with others. Easy life is understood by them too literally, therefore its ease contradicts its quality. For example, no game of computer games can be compared in terms of interestingness, and even more so for utility with those games that are in real life. I mean those vital games that lead people to success, fame, wealth in the real world.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:20 am

But we will talk with you about other aspects of the determined person, about those whose understanding will help you become such a person. And in order to become decisive, one needs to rely on the right fundamental knowledge about life, even in the very depths of his being, not to have any thoughts that making responsible decisions is more dangerous than not accepting them. After all, all our fears, and the indecisiveness of a person relies precisely on fear, originate from our deepest beliefs about what is dangerous for us and what is not.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Stand out against the background of other people a person can in different ways, depending on his mental abilities and the abilities corresponding to these abilities. However, to a person with really outstanding mental abilities, there is no need for recognition and exclusivity, such people change everything around themselves, including the way of thinking and perception of other people. I am not touching on the subject of intellectual abilities by chance, given the growing number of people appealing to me who are dissatisfied with myself, I decided to go into this matter a little and for some it is possible to put everything in its place.

Return to “Surrogacy”