Afraid

Ben_Roar

Re: Afraid

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: and we arranged the first consultation with the Biodads agency.

My congratulations! it is nice finally to see some action - I had an opinion that people on this forum like to talk more then to act. Biodads was a good choice, at least I do approve it. If I would consider about passing the surrogacy program once again, that would be my choice. there is no need to be afraid. Of course, you swill experience lots of unpleasant moments during all the process, I am sure it never goes as smooth as you would like it to be. But in the end, the patience and persistence always prevail.Tell us how did it all go, and if you already decided when will you take the program!
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:09 am

that is nice to hear that you've made some arrangements already! I did as well, by the way. With another agency, not Biodads.. but we are still opened for all the options. We will have our free consultation tomorrow, we are pretty exited, of course. My fiancé starts doing silly things.. Like planning the decoration of the child's room already and buying the furniture. what can I do with him?:) I just hope that he is not upset of me not being that eager and exited, because regardless of that I do want to have a baby as much as he does. Andreas, write when you will have some news!)
Adam

Postby Adam » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:38 am

I think the biggest mistake of all the people they are always afraid to try something especially when they had a failure. I understand that if to speak about the surrogacy program it is a very serious and rather expensive step. But imagine yourself in 30 years without a baby! I think you won't like it. Moreover, you can always make a kind of investigation. I mean you can read information about clinics and agencies, visit them and get to know about feedbacks. By the way have you visited already any of them? If not, maybe you should start with this, just go and try to get all the necessary information!
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:45 pm

Adam wrote: I understand that if to speak about the surrogacy program it is a very serious and rather expensive step.

It is ok, I can understand him. I had the same fears, but, eventually, we made this step despite our fears. We had a consultation with the Biodads agency several days ago - and our surrogacy program should start really soon! We are very exited, and cannot wait to begin. My fiance convinced me to be the surrogate father. So I am going to be a dad pretty soon) Have you already applied? Maybe you already have the kids? I think that when someone is writing here that he is uncertain or afraid - it is our duty to cheer him up and encourage him) Do not be too hard on such people)
V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:40 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: it is our duty to cheer him up and encourage him

You are right, and I am sure these people are thankful to you and others, who are helping them to overcome their fears. As for me, I know that I will not hesitate, when the time comes. I know hat I want, but my current life circumstances are against me, unfortunately. The point for me to be here on the site is to gather the information, to be ready when I will be already married, and we will make the decision to become fathers. I do feel myself an alien here a little bit on the forum - in the section of fathers at least... You all are much closer to your goal then I am(
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:00 pm

My advice to all of you whoa re afraid and who hesitate. Make the first step. If you are not sure about if you are ready for this, if you need this at all - I advice you strongly to make the first step. After this one, you are going to feel, if you really need this or no. If you will see that the answer is no - it is not late to turn back. But if you will feel that you really want this, if you want to continue - then you are going to feel the strength to carry on, and you will like to go further and further. By the first step I mean at least the free consultation in the agency. The FREE one - you do not even loose the money)
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:49 pm

Recently I had a chance to see with my own eyes, what kind of person I was right before applying for the program of surrogacy) We have .. remote friends, so to say, who live in other part of GB, they are a gay couple as well - and they were planning to have a kid even back to those times, when we still did not have Susan. And they are still "wanting" and planning. Now I can see what does it mean - to hesitate. they did that for such a long time, that they simply used to this feeling - and now they are quite satisfied with mere "expectation" of the right moment, without understanding that it will no come, eventually, if they will not move towards. It was sad to see that situation. but I decided not to try to convince them.
V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:09 am

Ben_Roar wrote: And they are still "wanting" and planning.

It happens not only with the gay couples and the surrogacy. that happens all the time and all around us with people, who do have a dream - but who are afraid to make it come true. this person wants something pretty bad, he makes all the kinds of research about this thing, he is "preparing" himself.. But when some real opportunity comes - he is pulling back, making up 100 excuses for his cowardliness. It is really sad to see that kind of behaviour. These people will never be happy in their life only because they do not have enough courage to make their dreams come true.
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:43 pm

V_Vegas wrote:It happens not only with the gay couples and the surrogacy.

You are right , my friends that I was speaking about are the people of that kind , unfortunately. Because, apart from that - they are really nice guys. But I cannot convince them - and it is useless to encourage them in any way - I've tried to do that, and my husband did, more the once. the reaction is the same every time. they say that they are going to consider about that, then , after some time, it even seems that they decided to act, but, eventually, everything slows down until the full stop once again. It is sad to see, how it repeats each time, so I just washed my hands(
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:my friends that I was speaking about are the people of that kind

I would not care about them. Or, at least, I would not care about that part of their lives, if they would be my friends. Let them be, they are adults - and they can (they must!) make their own decisions. As for me - I cannot stand people, that do have the good health, social position, youth, and they are afraid to do some things in their life, that they want to. they do have all the cards on their hands, and they are just letting them to slip away. that is a big waste. Because I've seen people who did not have anything in their lives - and who got to the highest ranks in this society.

Return to “Surrogacy”