Afraid

Just_R

Re: Afraid

Postby Just_R » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Thanks guys for the info about this Biodads agency - it will be interesting to figure out something more about them. I wonder what country they are situated in... I live in US for example - and I did not hear about this one in the list of local agencies or clinics. If it is in Europe or elsewhere - I suppose it will cost me twice more to get there and to live there for some time. And since I will not be alone - but with my fiancé - that will cost even more. I wonder if they are going to open the office somewhere in US. Eventually - I just have to save money, and see what happens, when I will figure out all the details.
Billy

Postby Billy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:21 am

Harry, if you are afraid of making mistakes during surrogacy motherhood program, then you should not even start it. The process itself is very expensive, and long-term, and of course you do not have all guarantees that your money will be spent just on it. I recommend you to take risks, because your life without kids won't be so happy, and interesting, even with money.
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Well, think of it like of market, shop.. there are a ot of them but there are those whose experience and servise is much better that others))) consult different agencies, look on the forums, read the recommendations and the stories of differrent couples and choose.
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:23 am

Just_R wrote: I live in US for example

I am not sure, but I think they do work with US. You dont have to be upset even in case if that is not so. Look for other options, US is not a kind of country, where there can be a lack of such services. You do have good clinics or agencies for sure at least in some states. There are lot of gay couples in US, and this country was always tolerant and liberal, a good example for many others. I used Biodads myself, not in US though. But that does not mean that this is the only good agency you can find, Justin! It is actually easier a bit for you in US, since the laws of different sates may differ, and if you did not succeed with your agenda in one state - you can just drive a few hours to another one!
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:09 pm

Ben_Roar wrote: It is actually easier a bit for you in US

On the one hand yes, on the other hand... For example, gays are not allowed to be fathers at all by the laws of some states (thanks God , there are only a few of them) And there were several unpleasant incidents with the gay couples, who visited these states with kids, and then having problems with the police, since in this state gays could not be legible parents. At least that was the situation several years ago. I do not know, maybe the laws changed since then. Total consolidation of the country has it's bad sides , but it has pluses as well. At least you know that the law is the same everywhere)
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:52 am

Hello guys. I want to turn your attention to one more detail. Try to avoid the using of so called traditional surrogacy. When you contact the agency and figure out the details of cooperation with it - be sure that they do give you the choice between the traditional and gestational surrogacy. I wrote a topic here about the situation that my friends are having right now... The surrogate mother they were working with left the country without any announcement and informing anyone, and they are not able to reach her by any means... She is going to be the biological mother of the future baby, so there is a high possibility, that she simply wants to leave the baby to herself. Using the gestational surrogacy really reduces the risk of such situation!
Harry Oz

Postby Harry Oz » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:56 am

Just_R wrote:
Harry Oz wrote:we were consulted by the manager of Panax Center

I heard some feedbacks form there. Anyway - I want to see more real contacts, names of the agencies and addresses here.. i mean - this forum is meant to give the opportunity to share experience - not only presumptions.. Come on, guys, where are all the real fathers with real life experience?) Thanks for that link with site about the gay surrogacy programs, by the way.. I hope they are really monitoring the legislation in different countries. I checked by the way - all what they wrote about the surrogacy laws in my country - it seems to be true - so I do trust these guys about all other stuff they write there.

You can give me your contacts i will PM you. Don't want to make an advertisement here but will be glad to share with those who really need it.
V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:15 am

Paul_O wrote: The surrogate mother they were working with left the country

I read your post, that is really terrible... And the agency can not do anything about that? In the end, this is their money, and, what is more important, their reputation. I wonder about the reasons why that woman acted that way. I mean, she will not get the money, neither for the gestational period (and I know they are getting the payment for the nutrition each month), nor for the birth of the child. You never know what happens inside of woman's head.. How can you attend to surrogacy after reading such a story?... You have to know the future surrogate mother really well personally to take a chance to work with her....
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:49 pm

I read today that another clinic changed its policy against the traditional surrogacy. It is situated in Oslo..Paul_O, isn't that the clinic where your friends are having troubles now? I suppose that story must be highlighted, at least among the agencies. It must be a signal for most of the agencies to change the way they make their business, since this is not the only story of this kind. Thanks to this forum I am informed about this matter, and I know what kind of surrogacy I will use. I am going to attend to one clinic in Rome. Though I wanted to check some other options as well, the Biodads and the Circle surrogacy.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Hello guys! I really appreciate your concern about the story I told you here recently, the story that happened with my friends, who are passing trough the surrogacy program. I am happy to announce that everything is fine already! My friends located this woman trough her friends. And they figured out that she left to Germany to visit her relatives. They talked to her on the phone, and she was embarrassed and said that she is very sorry for what she had done. The agency contacted her as well, and had a serious conversation, admonishing her not do do such things again. I hope this is going to be the end of the story)

Return to “Surrogacy”