Afraid

Harry Oz

Afraid

Postby Harry Oz » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:55 am

For today's day I see that a lot of gay male couples prefer to use program of surrogacy. There are a lot of different agencies and clinics which offer their services and it is difficult to choose. Maybe it is good that there is such great variety of services but from the other side it is not easy to choose the right one.
We with husband want to start our family and now we are standing before important choice. We are afraid because I read a lot of information and forums, messages from other couples which failed. There are a lot of clinics which just take money and dissapear, there are problems with documents when you come with baby to your country, there are even cases when you have result of DNA test where is written that you are the biological father and in reality you are not. So, many situations can appear, we are afraid and don't know what to do. We don't want to fail and to make mistakes.
Garis

Re: Afraid

Postby Garis » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:52 pm

You will make no mistakes only if you do nothing. Such is life you can't help it. You can fail in any way you choose to become a dad. But you have much more chances to achieve success. Just search for feedbacks about agency and try to find as much information about them as possible. The best way, of course, is to ask their customers, to find people who have already worked with them and have a child now.
Michal

Postby Michal » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Well,surely it's a very serious question and you have to think about all the aspects really hard,cause you just have to make the right choice-it's not only about the money,but also about the whole procedure to be on the decent level and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) Yeah,so if you really want to do it the right way-there is this American agency called Growing Generations and it's really done by them on the professional level,they've been doing it since 1996 and it's not since yesterday. 8-) :) ;) My good friends are a real happy family now-and it's all thanks to them. 8-)
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
Tomy

Postby Tomy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:15 pm

I understand you totally. It is because I am in the same stage of looking for reliable agency. I think that adoption is a better way to have a child. It is personally for me. So I read everything concerning this theme)) Among other information, I have read today about Center for Surrogate Parenting CSP. It is agency for surrogate motherhood. Maybe it will be useful for you. I haven't heard any feedbacks, but you can find them on the website.
Last edited by Tomy on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vincent

Postby Vincent » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:51 am

I think that fear is absolutely normal in this situation. In addition, I also have a fear of the adoption or use of surrogacy program. But in any case, you should understand that your fear does not have to take control of you. In addition, many of us learn from our personal mistakes. But that's not a reason to be without children. This is not a reason to give up your desire with your partner. So, I think you just have to select a few agencies, and to visit them to see and be convinced of their existence on your personal experience. I think this is the best we could come up with right now.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:55 am

I totally agree with you. Today it is really difficult to choose the right way and the right clinic. But in any case, I came up with an interesting idea. Perhaps this is quite a naive way but in any case, at times it really works. I think you can confirm your choice with the help of the analysis of the ordinary reviews of former clients. I think that if there is a really good clinic that has some experience in this area there should be at least a few reviews on the Internet about it. Maybe you just have to try to find these reviews or try to contact people who have had success in the surrogacy program with this or another clinic?
Last edited by Barboro on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Endi

Postby Endi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:40 pm

i am also a bit afraid and i think that it is natural. all people are afraid of it because it is very big responsibility.i do not worry about other people, that they will make fun of me because i know that there would not be such things, but i worry about my future child, i know that there are a lot of violent and even cruel children ad they all just like bullying other children. but i am sure that i will make everything possible in order to raise happy ad strong child and he will definitely solve all the problems.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:54 am

Its quite understandable to be afraid in front of such a serious errand, dont worry. From my own experience - I can advice you one particular place. Well - the experience is not mine totally - but of my very close friends, a gay couple from the US. They used the services of the Circle Surrogacy centre - that one situates in Boston. Though one more matter must be considered here - what country you are from. I am not sure what citizenship does the kid get when it is born on the territory of the clinic, say, in US. But in regard of the quality of service and warranties - this clinic is very good, as I was told by my friends.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:07 am

Guys, I fully understand your concerns. In addition, I can also say that our life is quite difficult and dangerous thing at any stage. I think that each of us should try to cope with his fear anyway. In addition, we must fight for the realization of our desires and goals. In addition, I think that we always have a way out of almost any situation. And I also think that if you have a goal to become a father, you will be able to find the right way to do this anyway. In addition, today there are many different clinics that offer their services. In any case, you can at least try to choose.
Last edited by Aaron on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frank

Postby Frank » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:04 am

Today it is really hot topic for many couples. I also dream to have a baby. But I also have some fears, fears and doubts. In addition, I can say that now I'm trying to learn as much as possible about the procedure of adoption. I think it would be better for me than to use a surrogacy program. But in any case, I still have a lot of doubts. Also, I dream to find a child who does not have the opportunity to feel the care and love of his parents. And I want to give him a really good life with all that he wants to have. Maybe my reasons are quite simple, and not all of us can understand me completely. But in any case, I believe that it is right.

Return to “Surrogacy”