Afraid

Andreas_Maroon

Re: Afraid

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:36 pm

Just_R wrote:and they can (they must!) make their own decisions

Did not you ever help your friend, when he felt bad? I am not speaking about the people who are moaning about something all their life. I mean.. We all do have hard times in life. And if your friends would behave like that - what kind of friends are they? I always help in such situations.. If people are asking me, even not straight, about some encouragement and consolation - I never refuse. I did ask for this help myself for many times - and now I am strong enough to answer with the same service to other people. I think that is my duty. And the duty of all the people in the society.
Salvin

Postby Salvin » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:21 am

Just_R wrote:
Salvin wrote: So maybe you will share some experience, for example, what agency are you using right now? Is it Biodads?

Thank you all for reading my story, it was really long way to our happiness but desire to become father, desire to experience parenthood helped us to move further after each fail.
We use services of Panax Center also good agency with good condition and reliable reputation.
We know already the date when our baby will come, it is 1-3 of November. Every day I get up and cross one more day till the dates in red circle in our calendar :D
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:32 pm

Salvin wrote:Every day I get up and cross one more day till the dates in red circle in our calendar

that is going to happen so soon! guys, I am really glad for both of you - and I do know exactly how are you both feeling now... the only thing I can advise - is for you to take care of yourself and be careful, when you are driving for example. Do not be surprised with such advice) I know that these last months left to the birth of the kid you are loosing your concentration on the outside world - and you are always thinking about the kid... And sometimes that can be dangerous, I am telling that by my own experience) So please- listen to the advise of the person who passed trough it already)
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:30 pm

Ben_Roar wrote: Do not be surprised with such advice)

do you meant that gay men who are awaiting for the outcome of their surrogate program are acting the same way as the pregnant women, who are supersaturated with the hormones, and act silly sometimes?:) I am in the very beginning of my program - but I am pretty calm, even though I am excited at the same time. Maybe that is because I am Norwegian?:) We are famous for being really descent and calm people. We show our excitement in other ways... Though I cannot say the same about my husband.. These last days I really can see that he is starting to act strange.
V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:19 pm

Paul_O wrote:the same way as the pregnant women

that was a funny one)) i mean - really) sometimes can act crazy even without the hormones) When I am going to start my program - I am sure that I am going to be sureprexcited about it. That is the way I am - when I am approaching to some big thing, to the fulfilling of a dream - that has a great influence on me. So.... We shall see. Though if at that time my husband will be the same Persian that I am in the relations with now - he will be able to calm me.. He is a very calm and balanced person - and we really embodying the principle of the opposites that are being attracted to each other.
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:43 pm

V_Vegas wrote:I am sure that I am going to be sureprexcited about it.

you will be . the funny thing is to take a look - who is going to be more excited about this - you or your husband) It looks like this - one partner is calm and patient - and the other one is jumping around in the excitement and asking "When will it happen, is it soon?")) Something like this. I am exaggerating , of course - but that is the way it is basically. We've consulted out manager - he told us that the implantations is going to take place in 2 month approximately - though I was thinking it is going to be sooner. Anyway - we shall wait - no harm done for now)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:38 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:who is going to be more excited about this - you or your husband)

As you know, guys, we are both passing the program now as well. And I think if you would meet us in the real life - you would be really surprised to see, how calm we are) I mean - perhaps that would even seem to be strange to you.. Because, as I understand , you all are getting really superexited here) But the things are the way they are with us. That does not mean we do not care - or that we cannot feel any emotions. We just know there is no point to be nervous here - that will not do any good to anyone) So we just relaxed - and waiting for the news from the agency)
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:56 pm

I've seen several couples - who were really showing off when they were passing the surrogacy program. I really do not like this. I mean.. that may be rude - but in my opinion such people do not seem to be serious and responsible enough to have kids. When we were on this stage - we did not even tell about this to all of our friends. that was really enjoyable to see their faces , when they were coming to us - and discovered we had another member of our family with us) this is a real event, a big one - but in the same it is pretty much private)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:17 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:I've seen several couples - who were really showing off when they were passing the surrogacy program.

Yep - ad we do not want to get to their number) This is the most important event in our mutual life - and the thing is that this is our life - not the life of all the society we are living in. Though all out friends do know that we are .. "pregnant" - as one of my friend joked about this) We are not making the secret of it - we are just behaving like any other couple - even the straight one - that is going to have the kid. And we are feeling ok with that. Other couples do like to make a theatre around this - but I do not see the reason for that.
Miller

Postby Miller » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:42 am

I understand you hesitation because having a baby is very important and responsible step in the life of any person or couple. I may sound not persuasive, but you will never be sure in anything. But it doesn't mean you shouldn't try. The more we try the more results we get. It is the nature of a person. But I want to give you some useful information. My friend had similar situation to yours and I should say now he's a happy father of a little girl. He wanted it much and decided to ask for help one agency. This agency was "BioDads". I should admit that he was not the first who told me about them and I even think about the case when I will use them to get a baby. You see they have wonderful reputation. So, search for information. For me, it is probably the best agency!

Return to “Surrogacy”