The egg donors - which way to choose?

Andreas_Maroon

The egg donors - which way to choose?

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:33 pm

there are basically 2 different options for you in the modern surrogacy agencies. First one - is the anonymous egg donors. the agency does have the database of women , and their eggs . You do not know who is the biological mother of your kid - and the biological mother does not know that she is a biological mother as well)) Sounds tricky, huh?:) And another option - you can choose the egg donor yourself among the people you do know, if they are going to give their agreement - and if there will be no medical obstacles for that. So what way would you choose? Both of them have their own benefits - and minuses as well.
Just_R

Re: The egg donors - which way to choose?

Postby Just_R » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:28 pm

this is an interesting question. I am glad that the agency give those options. Because there are situations in the life, when you really can consider some of your friends - female friends , to help you in this errand. I know that it would be confusing.. Lets say, you have the husband - and you are going to ask some really good female friend of yours to become the egg donor. Even though she will not go trough the pregnancy - i am sure that she will have some.. mother feelings to this child. Will this be a family of three parents? That would be interesting, actually) If there would be no jealousy, of course)
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:26 am

i do not remember where exactly but i have already spoken about this. as far as i know those agencies or clinics which you ask for help are going to give you special CV of those girls and women who are ready to become mothers, surrogate mothers. that is kin of so called interviews, you know, like job interview, where you choose who is the best :)
Williams

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:12 pm

you are definitely because in the case of gestational surrogacy she would not be the biological mother of the child and she would not play any role in the child'slife then. but if you want to choose the donor for your child then i think that it would take a lot of time for you to do it and sometimes it is really easier to choose the surrogate to be the biological mother of the child. but if you have the child who is healthy and is ready to be the biological mother of your child then i think that it is really perfect. i hope that it would be really so and i wish you good luck in it. hope that your child would be healthy. ;) ;) ;) ;)
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:07 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: I also know that there are basically 2 different options for you in the modern surrogacy agencies. First one is the anonymous egg donors. the agency does have the database of women , and their eggs . Of course you do not know who is the biological mother of your kid and the biological mother does not know that she is a biological mother as well... As for me the best way here is the first one and I think that lots of people would like to use just this way, and because of the reason that they would live in a safe way don't knowing anything.
Chase

Postby Chase » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:52 pm

well i understand that you think about it and of course you shall do it but i think that you have to take everything into account. it would be easier for us to try normal surrogacy and it would not cause us any additional problems and i think that you realise what i am talking about. but of course if you want to have better journey and you want to make it in the way you want and not to be dependent on the surrogate then of course i think that there is the need why you can think about it and why you can do that, but be ready that it would not be so easy as you expect. that is it.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:07 am

All we know about different methods. I mean that first one is the anonymous egg donors. the agency does have the database of women , and their eggs . You do not know who is the biological mother of your kid - and the biological mother does not know that she is a biological mother . And second way you can choose the egg donor yourself among the people you do know. So personall for me the first one is the most suitable but if you don't have opportunity to it you can try second one
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:52 pm

Nowadays there are many different ways to choose. I understand that people are others and they chose really different ways which are the most suitable for them. But especially for me and my partner it would be better to choose such a type where one of us would be a biological father for our future baby. We have some deal and we will achieve it I hope))) you know to be a biological father when you are a gay is one of the most wonderful thing that even one of us can imagine. ultimately I would be a biological father)))
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:17 pm

As for me, I would advise you to choose the unknown person, because there can be serious difficulties in the situation with your friend, because this woman can start to love your child, knowing that it is in some way her child. and then she may bother you. Everything can happen, you'll never know what.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:33 am

Glad to meet you here today too. And what about you? What is your plans for this weekends? Is it something good? I just have mentioned that maybe in future we will repeat this way and we will choose again who will be a biological father. But now the egg donor of our twins was my partner. It was our common decision and you know everything was fantastic and my partner was exactly happy to get such a suggestion from me))) at all it was fantastic both for us to understand that there is something common both in my partner and children. It was the best decision

Return to “Surrogacy”