Agencies

Just_R

Re: Agencies

Postby Just_R » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:46 am

I was trying to find some ways to "do it all yourself", as you put it here. and I figured out that there were some people, who were trying to do that. None of those stories was a story of success. I do not want to discourage the enthusiasts here, of course) Maybe that is possible, in theory. But for now there are not proofs for that) All these attempts ended pretty badly, some people almost got to the jail.. Particularly, when the guys were blackmailed with the surrogate mothers they made arrangements with. So I prefer to use the agency. This is a thing that is always performed better by the professionals.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:40 pm

I heard that if you decided to get a kid, the best way is an agency or surrogacy centres. if i realy get a chance to become a dad I would choose surrogacy centres. i really want tot be a dad. abiological one i mean. It would be something i am sure! ;) ;) Although it might be quite expencive, i guess.. but it does not matter. :D
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:35 pm

Just_R wrote:I was trying to find some ways to "do it all yourself", as you put it here.

you are right guys, better not to try to do it yourself. It is possible. Actually, I do see the scheme pretty clear. You find the woman for the surrogate motherhood, you are making a verbal agreement with her - that she is being impregnated artificially with your seed, she gives the birth to the kid - and then she is rejecting the kid after the birth - and giving it to you as to the custodian. But I doubt that you are going to handle the surrogate mother. Those surrogate mothers.. That is the biggest problem in all the scheme, and I doubt you would handle this alone.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:31 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:Those surrogate mothers..

Yes, those surrogate mothers)) We have to be thankful to them anyway, aren't those your words, Ben?:) anyway.. i think that if there would be no agencies - we would use the adoption. I used to get the things I want from this life. But in this case - i do not think that I would be able to succeed without the help of the agency. We are already in the process of the surrogacy program, the embryo implantation is going to take place in 2 weeks. We are very excited.. i know those are the usual words for guys to say in this situation - so I do have the right for that as well) everything starts to go really fast)
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:24 am

Nowadays there are sooo many agencies and you are to be really carefu before taking a decision. that is why before taking such a serious decision, making such a step, which generally will change all your life, you really have to make a great work, consult different doctors, clinics and so on. your kid - is a present from a God, and you have to make this step with fulest understanding and responsibility! :)
Williams

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:13 pm

i understand your worries very good because it happens really very hard to find a good agency but i a sure that yo would succeed in it. i think that you do not have to worry about such thing because definitely if you want to find the agency then you would find it. there so many of them that you would not have to spend any time and efforts on it. but i think that the quality of the agency depends on how much money you are ready to spend on it as you know that prices differ much from agency to agency and you have to be ready to spend a lot of ,money if you want to have a good service. that is it. good luck. :) :) :) :) :)
Chase

Postby Chase » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:02 pm

i think that you know that it is very important question and you can think about it . it depends how much you have and how much money you are ready to spend on it because if you do not have enough money for the private agency then i think that you would not even think about this variant but if you are rich enough then you may think about it. but i do not know which agency is better because i do not know anything about none of them, but just for me private agency sounds better and i think that you understand the reason. hope that you can make this decision in a good way.
Kreg32

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:28 pm

it is hard without the help of the agency. of course you shall use the help fo the agency and if you find the bad agency then i think that you would have many problems and you would just spend money on nothing and i think that you know what i mean, and it is not good for you and i think that you understand that it is not good for me as well, it is really a big problem and i think that you know what i mean, but if you are a smart person you will not work with the first agency you will find, it is normal. and i think that you know what i mean, i hope that the choice made by you would be the best .
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:05 am

Here you are!?! Jerry it was interesting for me to find out that domestic adoption agencies in the United States work with birth mothers to find adoptive parents. Prospective adoptive parents submit details about themselves to the agencies, who then pass the information to the birth mothers. If a birth mother is interested, the agency facilitates the adoption process. So in any case all processes depend on the country you choose for example. So if you are aware of it it is really good.
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:42 pm

As for me, I think you shouldn't do everything along, because there are many things which you may not take in consideration. And if you would apply to an agency, they would give you a professional consultation, would tell you about all the nuances in this case. So do not be affraif to go into aggencies.

Return to “Surrogacy”