Re: Agencies

Postby Mike » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:19 pm

I totally agree with you. I have gone through the surrogacy program with the help of surrogacy agency. I think that it is the best way to achieve success in this case. I have applied as a single parent. The agency helped me with everything. I haven't met any problems or troubles during the process. I have a son now. We are happy family thanks for the surrogacy agency.

Postby Just_R » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Must agree, that you cannot go all the way by yourself. There are too many difficulties that have to be solved. And the agencies know all the tricks that are needed - that is their business. I think it is better to trust the professionals in this cases. That concerns the legal part, especially. You dont want to be accused in some illegal actions while making "everything by yourself") And now - you are protected by the intermediate - the agency. I would not even know where to start from if I would do it all by myself) That is the matter out of the discussion, of course. I am going to use the agency.

Postby Stephan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:56 pm

I think they do their job and that it why they are so expencive. as for me this is the only disadvantage of an agency. but.. realy it is so difficult to deal yourself with all the paper work, al the meetings. they do it for you and are with you during the whole process)

Postby Chase » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:06 pm

there are a lot of different agencies and i think that it is definitely who to choose something. i know a lot of people who choose the surrogacy on their own and for them it is easier but of course the biggest benefit of it is that they do not pay money for the clinic or agency. but i do not believe that you can spare on it. good service and responsibility cost a lot of money. and if you want to have the guarantee and know for sure that yu will get anything then it is better to choose any agency.

Postby Josh_H » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:06 am

Wel we were looking for such an agency quite a long time and usually paid attention to recommendations and comments on forumes, you know.. cause what they say we know, but the thoughts of people are more important. this way we found an agency in Austria and used their services.

Postby Brendon_L » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:52 am

I heard a lot about special agencies that suggest their own help in adopting children or in dealing with program of surrogacy, you know. But i have never talked to guys who used the survice in real life. that is why i am not sure my words will be useful here.

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Hey, I would really like to know, how would you manage to "do everything yourself"? We passed trough the surrogacy program, and I've seen all the obstacles that we had on our way, all the instances that were monitoring the process, all the documents that we needed to gather, all the tests that we had to pass trough. I really doubt that we would be able to make it all by ourselves really! That is possible, theoretically, but it would take us several years instead of 2 months, I think. So I am very thankful to the Biodads for everything they've done to us. Not for free, of course, but it was worth of it!

Postby JanisNiv » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:34 pm

well, you know guys, i and my future husband haven't yet read and searched the info about how shoud gay couples adopt kids and about such exact centers of surrogacy or special agencies. i mean i am not familiar with all the aspects of the procedure, but i know that in maijor countries here in Europe there are a lot o them.

Postby Paul_O » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:48 pm

Ben_Roar wrote: I would really like to know, how would you manage to "do everything yourself"

there are ways. Basically, the agencies only give you the informational advantage. there is no legal procedure standing between you and the surrogacy, that would be only in the power of agency to handle with. you really can do it all by yourself. But it can be compared to the tourism. you can book the flights, the hotel, plan your route trough the country you want to visit, open the visa (and that is a pain in the ass sometimes) - and then enjoy your trip. On the other hand, you may go to the tourist agency, and they will do everything for you, you will not have anything to worry about.

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:13 pm

Paul_O wrote:there are ways. Basically, the agencies only give you the informational advantage.

Paul, it seems to me that you do not obtain all the information. You will not able to do that yourself, else way there would be no point in the existence of the agencies. You cannot compare it to the tourist agencies. Because the legislative base is very complicated, there are many things in the contract, that are holding only on the verbal commitment of the agency and the surrogate mother. You would not want to pass trough all that by yourself. You told us that you are in communication with the woman who was the surrogate mother. Ask her, how does this really work!

Return to “Surrogacy”