Who will be the biological father?

Tyler

Re: Who will be the biological father?

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:10 am

Hello good people. How are you feeling today? Being a biological father was really great decision for me. I was exactly shocked when my partner suggested me without any words and doubts. So nowadays it is known that of course only one of you will be the biological father of your child and he will be written as father in the child’s certificate and have all rights for the child. But ,we don't pay attention to these documents and laws as well, well are both parents! We are both dads. It is just like formality for us
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:55 am

You know dear parents, in our situation it was better my husband would be a biological father for our son because of one sad reason. I can not have children. When I found out this fact I was so disappointed but hopefully my boy decided to make ducts step and become a donor for our baby. I can not explain this happiness I felt when I had found out that the procedure is going to have positive results. Everything turned out to be pretty good and nowadays we are sooo happy and expect our baby
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:10 pm

And the desires themselves are often mistaken, and are imposed, because if you do not have your own idea of ​​something, you will be guided by a stranger who, first of all, meets the interests of his author. Learn and learn again, learn the right and necessary things in life, communicate with intelligent people, focus on the strong, and of course process all the information loaded into yourself, and whoever you are at this moment in life, it will not have any values ​​for whoever you want to become.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:11 pm

We must understand that people do not accidentally avoid uncomfortable and sometimes frightening reality, they do not accidentally limit themselves, becoming dependent on certain things. It's just that nothing happens in this world, and if a person has left reality and become dependent on something, then something preceded it. And there are three main reasons for this. The first is immaturity of the mind, when a person simply is not able to comprehend life in its entirety and therefore he focuses his attention only on certain things for which he lives.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:25 am

All these bad things in his head are the result of determination. There is a connection in his head. This is his life experience. Such are his beliefs.
Do you know this? If not, then imagine that you did something and made a mistake, failed, and you were condemned and punished for this, or at least just laughed at you as if you were a fool. Tell me, do you want to do this business again?
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:56 pm

Moreover, you also will cease to feel any discomfort in relation to yourself, because all that is in your life is a consequence of your mental abilities, developing which, you can accordingly change your life and even the life of other people. And returning to the powerful of this world, it is worth noting their clear understanding of what I am writing here, this is not my reasoning or even observation, it is primarily the result of communication with such people, and only then conclusions and conscious patterns.

Return to “Surrogacy”