Who will be the biological father?

Brendon_L

Re: Who will be the biological father?

Postby Brendon_L » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:56 am

I do not know what to answer here. cause i have not even falen in love in order to discuss here this proper question. but if to let it happen, i guess i would like to be a dad, bioogica one in order to have more rights on my kid, who knows what can happen in future.
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:00 pm

Chase wrote: but we had the agreement that we definitely would have the second child and

I think that is an only option. if both fathers are fertile, both of them want to be biological fathers. that is a pretty good option at all.. It is really cool to have a brother or sister, so your kids will tell you thanks when they will grow up, without even knowing what actual reasons you had to have 2 babies instead of a single one. We will have 2 babies, we have one already trough the surrogacy, and , since some unfortunate circumstances, we will have to adopt the second one. Though, I think that I am even glad that we will have the second one trough the adoption..
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:58 am

Perhaps i will be too selfish, but honestly, i want to be a biological parent soooooo much)) I really want to have a kid. i want to have even two kids, girl and a boy and i am sure i'll be blessed with having them by my side. so if we decide to have children, i'll ask my husband to be the first, wo become a biological dad.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:46 pm

i once thought abou it really seriously and decided that it would be great if i really could become a biological father. but in order there were no offence between me and my future husband, i'd be glad to have two kids :lol: :lol: A lot of money we need, yep, but these kids would be our future and our happiness!!! i choose them)))) :lol: :lol:
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:41 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:Though, I think that I am even glad that we will have the second one trough the adoption..

Yes.. but, as you understood it yourself already - it is better not to be in haste in this question.... Better to think twice sometimes.. Especially if this is the thing you are really eager to achieve... You do know the saying - beware of your desires) I am glad that you did have that talk with your father - and that you understood, that perhaps it is not the time for time. I think you have to wait for several years at least, or maybe even more. In the end - it is not the question of the quantity, when you are speaking about the kids and about the happiness in the family. it is never too late to adopt the kid, Ben, but it may be too early for that. So take your time)
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:10 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: it is better not to be in haste in this question....

You are right, Andreas. You do know already of the decision we made with my husband. I feel relieved now, honestly. All this time we were planning this adoption.. i was eager about this - but in the same time, somewhere in the corner of my mind I knew this is not going to be a good decision right now. That is why I felt some pressure inside, some anxiety.Now I know the reason of this feeling. And now this feeling had gone. I am really glad. Guys - this is my advice to you now.. if you do not feel comfortable with some decision you have to make - think twice!
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:44 pm

i've heard that recently some scientists found the way to get the genetic information from 3 people to one embryo, or something like that. when they are going to use this technology openly and on regular basis - there will be no question of this sort already) Hope that future is going to come soon! That will make many LGBT couples really happy, I am sure about that) Though, even if till that time we are going to decide to have the second kid with my husband - we are not going to use that. He will be the biological father of our second kid)
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:19 pm

You have to consult from lawyer and ask him if it is possible to write down two names i mean two fathers to a baby. I heard that in some ciuntries it is possible. Oh, yes i also agree with the first writer that the best way is to get two babies. The first will be written on your name and other on your partner's .
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:38 am

well that is an inerestin and a bit difficult question especially to those who haven't decided the thing yet. i mean.. i know that i want to become a father and i'll be really glad to have a kid from my partner, but how realy to decide who is to become a father. if al of us have an opportunity to become a father several times, but unfortunatelly this is realy very expensive for some couples and sometimes we cannot et ourselves to become parents several times.. so i guess this topic has to be discussed seriously, really seriously if you know what i mean)) ;)
Williams

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:11 pm

i think that it is really very hard to decide who would be te biological father of the child and i really know that a lot of families have a lot of quarrels about it.and it is not surprising because all of us want to be the biological father of the child because in such a way the child would be considered ours. but i know that it is really impossible to do it nowadays. maybe in the future it would be possible and both of us would want to be the father. i do not know what we would do, because we are not parents yet but i think that for us it would be also very hard to choose it. but i really hope that we would know what to do.

Return to “Surrogacy”