Who will be the biological father?

Garis

Re: Who will be the biological father?

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:31 pm

I think co-parenting option is an answer to your question. You cannot make a co-parenting agreement now, but in case of divorce you can sign a co-parenting agreement with your partner. You will discuss and decide all points of your future paternal responsibilities. You need to share who and how much will contribute to the child's education, medical needs, entertainments and general finance.
Martin_T

Postby Martin_T » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:11 pm

Believe me or not, but it really doesn't matter. I think that the most suitable way out of this situation is to have two children. But if you don't have money for it, then just think about the result. All the quarrels and misunderstanding are meaningless when you hold a baby. Moreover talk to your partner, because it may turned out to be that he doesn't want to be a biological father at all!
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:09 am

Hey Adam! A good question about the divorce - and whom will the baby stay with. In this case court first of all stands for the benefit of the child - it is the minor issue who's the biological father in this case. they will consider the income, social status, the living conditions (house, apartment), and of course if there were any accidents of the child abuse. Speaking about the main topic -I want to be the biological father of my kid, when I will choose the surrogacy program. Though that is not a question of principle for me, I simply confess to myself that I do have that wish)) Though that would not be something that I would argue about with my partner. If he will insist - I will step aside)
Richard

Postby Richard » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:55 pm

You should talk to your partner and find out who wants to be a biological father more. If you want it both, try to talk about some ordinary things, such as work, for example. Just think, you can say that if you want to be a biological father then in future you will stay at home and you'll have to do everything about the house. Maybe it'll scare him and he will step aside!)))
Mike

Postby Mike » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:54 pm

We have a son. He is only 6 months now. We are not married. I have applied for the surrogate program as a single parent. So I am a biological father of our child. My boyfriend is ok with it. He doesn’t care about it at all and so do I. I think that it doesn’t matter who is a biological father. Of course, many men, many minds. If you ask me, I would make analyzes and choose a healthier partner with better genes as a biological father.
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:01 pm

In our couple I am a bioogical father, but honestly we did not have any quarrels as for this. I would not argue if it would be my husband, but he just suggested me and i agreed. THe thing here is how do you love your couple and what do you you want from the future)
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:48 pm

Yes - the name of the biological father will be written in the birth certificate. Though there are different options for the egg donors. I mean the woman who gave her egg for making an embryo with your seed, not the woman who will carry the baby during the gestation. She is not a part of the kids life after the birth at all. there are different options here, it usually depends on the agency. Because while some agencies provide all the data about the surrogate mother, some agencies have the policy of anonymity of donors. That is a very controversial question, but that is the way it is, as I know.
V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:24 am

you need to make a kind of the agreement in this case.. You can have 2 kids,. for example, each one of them will carry the genome of one of you, and in this case you will both be fathers. That is one option. Another option, if you cannot decide who deserves to be the biological father more, is to adopt the child. That will be no one's victory in this case) I think that in any case such questions must not become an obstacle for the relations. If that question puts you both to the dead end, and no one of you can make the compromise, then I dont see how these relations can exist further.
Chase

Postby Chase » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:10 pm

i am the biological father of the child because i really wanted to be him. for me it was very important and my partner understood it . but we had the agreement that we definitely would have the second child and if we decide to go through the surrogacy then he will definitely be the biological father of the child. that is for sure and i really think that it is fair. if both parents want to be biological parents then i think that it may be very big problem. it is a very serious question :o :o
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:04 am

In our couple John is a biological father... And it was decided in peace, you know.. we did not argue about it, just talked, i saw his eyes when he was suggesting me to be a bioogica dad, and decided it would be fear if he takes this honor) The main thing is that we do ove each other)

Return to “Surrogacy”