Who will be the biological father?

Chase

Re: Who will be the biological father?

Postby Chase » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:58 pm

it shall not be the biggest problem for you and you shall understand it, in any case you will choose someone. why guys pay so much attention to who is the biological father. I think that it is not the most important thing If you are together and you are a family and you love each other then of course you will be able to think about it together and solve that problem because you both would be the parents. Not one of you , and I think that you shall concertante on it but not on the fact who is the biological father. i hope that you can choose who will be the father. good luck.
Kreg32

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:25 pm

i know it is a problem but we can give each other advice. this choice can be hard and of course i can understand it but i think that you can solve the problem and you can find the way out, i am just sure in it. Of course it is it easy and I can understand t. But I think that you shall build the compromise in your family and once you will do it then I think that you will not have any problems in choosing or in anything. I know that there may be some quarrels considering this topic but still you have to find the way out and I think that you would do it. that is what i can tell you.
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:59 pm

And I am here again))) boys, how are you??? Are you determined on the way to your dreams ??? I understand that people are others and they chose really different ways which are the most suitable for them. But especially for me and my partner it would be better to choose such a type where one of us would be a biological father for our future baby . you know to be a biological father when you are a gay is one of the most wonderful thing that even one of us can imagine. But as I have mentioned, my partner will be a biological father for our second baby as well))))
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:31 am

Hello hello guys!!! I am also quite impressed to meet here so many people who are ready to communicate)))) maybe in future we will repeat this way and we will choose again who will be a biological father. But now the egg donor of our twins was my partner. It was our common decision and you know everything was fantastic and my partner was exactly happy to get such a suggestion from me))) at all it was fantastic both for us to understand that there is something common both in my partner and children
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:28 pm

:P hey my dear parents. How are you feeling??? Does the weather impress you?? I want to say that my partner is biological father of our baby. No no it is sad just because of my inability to be a father at all.. Unfortunately but I can not have children at all . I have some problems with my health and it doesn't allow me to be a biological father. Ultimately I am not so upset because I love my partner and it is fantastic. Probably it is better to spend more money on this procedure to be a biological donor for the baby.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:59 pm

You know only one of you two can become a biological father of the child and only you two can choose who will be him...
But you should first go to the clinic and make tests which can show you who is healthier and have better reproductive system, i think this one of you who is healthier and leads a healthy way of life can become a biological father... Still, it will be written in child's birth certificate that this man (who is biological) is his father and has more rights for the child if you will divorce someday...

Return to “Surrogacy”