Who will be the biological father?

Marko

Re: Who will be the biological father?

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:51 pm

i think that it is a very hard question foe every family.
i understand this because now i am in the same situation. i do not know what to do.
my partner as well as me wants to be a biologycal father for our future baby.
as for me i am afraid that our child will love my husbend more if he will be a real father.
maybe it is selfish but now i am in a big depression.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:55 am

Well, I guess that the only right way to chose is to see a doctor. the one who is healthier of you two will be the biological father. it is easy. do not make a huge problem of it really. life is not easy do not make it even worse thinking that one day you will divorce. if you think of it - it means that you are not sure about your partner. well at least that is how i see it. so think of it. who of you to afraid of that? you ? bad bad bad man. do not even start thinking of a child then. sorry if i was rude but that is the way i think of this situation. see what doctor says and calm down.
Michal

Postby Michal » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:59 pm

You know what,I'm not a father as of now and I'm not sure that I ever will be-I don't really need all that,you know,all that family and stuff,and the kids,I don't know,maybe one day I'll change the opinion on this one,but for now it is what it is and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) Yeah,so if I ever would think about something like that,I wouldn't be thinking about no surrogacy program,I would adopt a kid about 5-6 years old,preferably a boy,that's just would be the best way for me to do that,you know? 8-) ;) :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:14 am

For me it is no difference at ALL. Wel it doesn't mean that I have no litte wish to be a biological father. it's wrong, cause I'll be really glad to be him. however I beieve that if you decide this thing with a person whom you love unconditionally and he answers you back, then there is no difference. but if you have doubts, then perhaps it is not the time to get a child. Or find another way to get a child)))) However decide yourself. here we can tak a lot, but when you face the probem in the real life you decide only yourself)))
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:52 am

I guess that the only right way to chose is to see a doctor. the one who is healthier of you two will be the biological father. it is easy. do not make a huge problem of it really. life is not easy do not make it even worse thinking that one day you will divorce. if you think of it - it means that you are not sure about your partner. well at least that is how i see it. so think of it. who of you to afraid of that? you ? bad bad bad man. do not even start thinking of a child then. sorry if i was rude but that is the way i think of this situation. see what doctor says and calm down. ;) ;)
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:53 pm

I have never though about so seriously. For me it is no difference at ALL. Wel it doesn't mean that I have no litte wish to be a biological father. it's wrong, cause I'll be really glad to be him. however I beieve that if you decide this thing with a person whom you love unconditionally and he answers you back, then there is no difference. but if you have doubts, then perhaps it is not the time to get a child. Or find another way to get a child)))) However decide yourself. here we can tak a lot, but when you face the probem in the real life you decide only yourself)))
jimi

Postby jimi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:39 pm

Frankly speaking, it is not so good that you think about divorce already. You love your partner and he loves you, you are going to have a child. So why do you think about so unpleasant ending? Anyway, is it so important to you to be a biological father? It will be any difference for the judge who is biological father. Kid will decide with whom he wants to stay.
Franky

Postby Franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:01 pm

When I don’t know how to deal in a situation I sometimes use a coin method_) I understand that it is a serious question under discussion, but still some fun will never harm. Positive emotions have a great influence on our life. Maybe you shouldn’t worry so much about all these documents and law and whatever.
Adam

Postby Adam » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:15 pm

I think at first between partners can occur the question of argues. But it'll become meaningless with time when you'll get a child. All the things in our world are done with argues, doubts and difficulties. But think about what you can get! Moreover you can always have two babies. In such a case you'll have only one question: how to become a good parent!
Endi

Postby Endi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:05 pm

i think that you have to choose and i have heard that it becomes very serious problem for the parents. i understand that both parents want to be biological parents but i do not understand the reason fo it. the child would yours and you would be the same father of the child as your partner. the best option in this situation is to have two children and you would be father of one child and your partner of another one. if you can not choose the use the adoption and you would not have any problems.

Return to “Surrogacy”