Who will be the biological father?

AdamL

Who will be the biological father?

Postby AdamL » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:23 am

My partner and I have thought about becoming parents and we consider surrogacy one of the best possible variants. But as I understood, it is possible for only one of us to be the biological father of the child. How to choose which of us will be the biological father of the child? And will the other one have any legal right for the child? For example, if we break yp (I don't want to think about it, because I love my partner very much, but at the same time I understand that it is important to predict everything) will the child stay with the biological father or it will be possible to choose in the court with whom the child will live? What will be written in the child's birth certificate?
HappyFather

Re: Who will be the biological father?

Postby HappyFather » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:55 pm

I think the best variant is to have two children. Of course only one of you will be the biological father of your child and he will be written as father in the child’s certificate and have all rights for the child. If you diverse there is a huge possibility that the child will stay with the biological father. So my advice to you is to use the program of surrogate motherhood twice.
Nicola

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:08 am

Of course, only one of you two can become a biological father of the child and only you two can choose who will be him...But you should first go to the clinic and make tests which can show you who is healthier and have better reproductive system, i think this one of you who is healthier and leads a healthy way of life can become a biological father... Still, it will be written in child's birth certificate that this man (who is biological) is his father and has more rights for the child if you will divorce someday...
But i am still convinced that baby will love both of you nevertheless!
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:57 pm

i do not know and i am not sure whether i am right or not but i have heard that it is possible that two of parents become biological fathers. i do not know how exactly they do it, and whether the child will have cells from both fathers but so it is. you have to know more information about it. but if you have to choose only one then i think that the health of the parent really matters. if you do not smoke and drink alcohol while your partner does, i think that it would be reasonable to choose you.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:54 pm

The biological father will be that one whom you decide to choose of you. I think that it is quite natural to decide between you this question. Or maybe just one of you may become suitable for this process. I don't think that it is the big problem for people who are willing to bring up children together.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 10:58 pm

i think that the only right way to chose is to see a doctor. the one who is healthier of you two will be the biological father. it is easy. do not make a huge problem of it really. life is not easy do not make it even worse thinking that one day you will divorce. if you think of it - it means that you are not sure about your partner. well at least that is how i see it. so think of it. who of you to afraid of that? you ? bad bad bad man. do not even start thinking of a child then. sorry if i was rude but that is the way i think of this situation. see what doctor says and calm down.
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:42 pm

as for me it does not matter who will be the biological father for our son. i love very much my man and i will be very happy to rase his child. of course i will love him like a real father, because he will be a child of my dear husband.
to tell the truth my husband think the same and he wants i be the biologycal father of our child.
i even do not know what to do))) :D :D :D :D
but i want to have two children and i think that we can share our forses ;) ;) ;) ;)
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 4:51 pm

Oh,I know one real good and honest way for you two-eenie meanie miny mo,you know what I'm saying? :D :lol: :P Dude,you're both grown ups-can't you decide it between you two?Who's less selfish-may he be the winner,you dig? :D :P 8-) It's real fun to watch two grown up men,who are really willing to call themselves a family soon enough,are fighting over who 's supposed to be a biological father. :D 8-) :lol: If you really do love each other-it just shouldn't be a matter of any arguments at all,if you ask me. :P 8-) :)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 9:37 am

some people think that it is better not to go to such a complex procedure, but simply to adopt a child. Who among us does not dream of your own baby, who took over to our features, it would be similar to the grandparents. Adoption also means taking on education at all someone else's child, with a strange set of genes other than the family. It is quite serious and decide on such a step can not all. So in this case the possibility to extend the race, only one - surrogacy.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 2:19 pm

Well,this is really like for everybody to choose inside of their families and all that-and if you're both reasonable enough about it all,you'll find the way that will be great for everybody,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) :) I mean,you can't be selfish and errogant-if you really do love your partner and all that,you'll step off if it will be more important to him,than it will be to you,it's all about the way your relationship is really overall and what do you want it to be some five years from now,you dig? 8-) ;) In our case my partner will be a father-and I want it to be that way veen more than he does. :) 8-)

Return to “Surrogacy”