Asking relatives for help

Tyler

Re: Asking relatives for help

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:09 am

My relatives are the best. I am so lucky to have them. They were really happy recognizing the fact that they would become grandparents and this attitude to us really made my heart warm. It was really grateful for us to understand that in this difficult step our parents will support us and help. They were ready to be with us every day in this period of our life. They tried to do everything to take part in this process and help us with money and support as well. Everything was truly cool
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Well, actually we have never asked our relatives for help, because we think that we are mature enough to earn money on the things we just want. We were surprised to recognize that they supported us. We are waiting for him and our parents also waiting for him as well. Well are impressed with their attitude towards our decisiontto be parents. It happens so seldom when parents have good reaction to it and our parents are one of those. I am so inspired and especially when I know that my dad and mother respect my opinion . We need just support from them but not money.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:07 pm

In general, like the muscles of a person, the brain will work as quickly as it goes into his habit, so train the brain as often as possible, set tasks and look for ways to solve these problems, only for your own good, set tasks that affect your life , that is, yielding concrete, useful results.
That's actually you and the analysis of the outstanding mental abilities of a person who are not really, not some kind of gift, not something more exceptional than some people have, but not all.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:13 pm

Therefore, such a person needs to help first expand the horizons of knowledge, teach him to enjoy life, show him alternative kinds of pleasure, explain to him the meaning of his life in the end, so that his mind is ripe and rejected dependence on drugs. It is not always possible to do this painlessly for the person himself, since people are able to cling very strongly to the old and habitual. In addition, the weaker the morally person, the more reluctant he refuses old habits. But the immature mind has one virtue - it is able to mature. That is, there are opportunities for progress, and how these opportunities will be realized depends on the person himself and on those who help him.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:21 am

Even our instincts do not affect our behavior as much as our reaction to them, which is based on our convictions. Think about why it is sometimes difficult for a person to make a decision, why he hesitates, doubts, why he hesitates?
Because he is afraid of the consequences to which this decision can lead? Or is he just too lazy to start those actions that should follow his decision? Or is he afraid of making a mistake?
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:01 pm

And when you see everything, you understand, and you can calculate everything, can you have problems in that case, connected with those unpredictable situations that you could not predict, will it be prepared, or not at all? The answer I believe is obvious to you, therefore, appreciate the most valuable, develop your mental faculties, and finally leave this awful anabiosis state in which perhaps some of you have your brain. Do not let others think for you, think for yourself, other people, should only serve as a source of information for you, but not a means of chewing on it.
Lythind

Asking relatives for help

Postby Lythind » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:09 am

LOL,
I just got the messages...
I was thinking of subscribing to the forum of Samfirmware, and open a thread asking them a contact, or help.

The point is, i think Someone from the DevTeam here is a better contact because hell know better what to ask, and understand the answer

ill try to write a draft, probably tomorrow, and post it here.

Cheers,
Louis

Edit:
Not today finally...

Return to “Surrogacy”