Asking relatives for help

V_Vegas

Re: Asking relatives for help

Postby V_Vegas » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:35 am

Adam, you sound really weird to me) To ask your mother or a sister for something like that.. You must be coming from the Adams family, or something like that in order to make that)) Though.. this would be an interesting idea for some art-house movie in the style of Pedro Almadovar. He likes this kind of controversial topics. As for me, personally, I see that as a very grouse and terrible idea. I would never even have a thought about doing something of that kind. I hope you were not really intending to try something like that in your family.. If you did - write here how did it all go, ok?:)
Chase

Postby Chase » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:13 pm

i do not see anything bad in it and if the parents can not succeed or they do not know something , we are men we do not know wat to with the child, i think that our parents may help us. our parents worried that it would be very difficult for us and we would not have free time for the child because we both work but they always said that they would help us in any case. i am really happy that we have such understandable parents.i am really thankful to them that they help us with the child. i am really happy that we have such a good parents.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:01 am

We usually ask my parents to look after Marry when we need to go to work, or we have some bussiness, urgent one, and they always help, but.. cmn ask somebody to b a mother of a kid, no I cannot even imadine this to happen. it woud be more than wrong, I guess)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:59 am

I do ask my relatives for help even having no kid.. they are my support and that is natural that if something happens they are the first whom we ask. but... In this proper question, i'd never asked mum to be a mother of my baby.. cmn.. that is mum!!!!
Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:53 pm

if you are in good relations with your parents then i definitely for it. i think that it is a good way to seek for a help and to get it. your parents would be the best for your child because they know what to do and they are your relatives, they will help your child as their own. but of course you have to understand that it is not very good to overwhelm your parents with the child. if they do not have an opportunity to look after him or they do not want it then you have to accept it and look after your child on your own. it is my opinion about it. :) :) :) :) :) :)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:12 am

we'll if i do understand correct, you are talking about asking one of the relatives to be a mother and to bear a child... Well on the one hand it is a bit wierd, you know??? but on the other hand, who can help you better than your relatives, your kin.. so.. why not?
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:44 pm

If i get a kid, i guess the only way i would ask my mum for example for help it is when i will need to deal with my kid. i mean.. play with him, help to look after a kid, do some changes, walk with us and so on, but if you are talking about asking her to carry a baby for me.. are you okay, man.. it is strange.... insens or something.. noooooooooooooooooooo((( :roll: :roll:
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:04 pm

Nooooo, it is not the variant. I read about the process of birth of the child and can surely say that for women it is rather difficult to give her child, no matter is it your sister or neighbour. I never thought about such variant and dont think that your relatives will agree...
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:16 pm

Definetely, a child makes every family happier and including gay couples. You have to talk to your relatives or family to assure them that it is very impostent to you to get a baby from surrogate mother but it costs a lot and it would be just nice if they help you guys if they really want to me you a happier person.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:40 am

if i decide to get a baby, and generaly i dream to use the surrogate program, i am sure that will be the thing which my relatives be glad to help with. i mean.. let us see on the situation from the point of view, where money means a lot. i would ask my sis and let my partner to be father.. then it is not wierd, i guess :)

Return to “Surrogacy”