Asking relatives for help

Adam

Re: Asking relatives for help

Postby Adam » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:45 pm

I don't think that idea of a relative is a good one! Yes, it can be cheaper and it'll be easier for you to controll everything, but still I'm not very agree with this idea. But you can ask you relative to help in other ways, for example, to lend you money. Moreover, the question of surrogacy motherhood is really a difficult one. Believe me, I know it. That's why everything should be legal and according to the law. Moreover, if you apply to a good lawyer he'll help you to handle this situation. The most important thing here is not to give up and do everything to get the thing you desire!
Last edited by Adam on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garis

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:35 pm

I have the same opinion about this question. I think that there is no use in asking your relatives to be a surrogate mother for you, or other possible variants. No doubts, that you will meet a thousand of problems with your child and relatives on this field. It is way better to go to a surrogacy agency and pay money.
Martin_T

Postby Martin_T » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:09 pm

Frankly speaking I've never thought about such a way out before. And to be honest it sounds a bit strange. Moreover, imagine that your sister gave birth to a baby and than decided that she doesn't want to give it back to you. And what is interesting she has the right for it and you don't. So, if you want to have a child then you'd better use adoption or surrogacy program!
Jan

Postby Jan » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:26 pm

As for me, this idea isn't worth even to think it over and there are lots of reasons to prove. First of all, that woman will take part in caring of the baby - even if she doesn't wish, it's natural instinct. The second problem is your other relatives - anyway they all will know about such situation and everyone will try to help with their advice or even worse - they won't keep this secret in your family and so on. And the third problem I saw at once is documents. How could you legalize this baby? As your niece? Frankly speaking, I hardly imagine this situation in whole, and it's just a theory - in real life we would have more problems.
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:20 pm

Adam, I dont even want to imagine someone to ask his mother or sister about that.. That would be too much even for me) How would you imagine that to sound - "Hey mom, can I make you pregnant with my baby?"// Not even funny.. There are many problems with surrogacy - even more then you see from the first sight. But on the other hand there are many examples of successful stories - and what is most important - all those stories were legal) If to try to do all that without clinic as the intermediate - I think the chances for success will be much lower. In the end - this is their business - and that means they know how to do it right.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:35 am

That does sound pretty wild to me) I think that it is better to wait, to search for a good clinic with all the guarantees, then to do this kind of crazy thing. Do you want a kid that bad? In this case it is twice better for you to search for other options. The situation with the surrogacy for gays may be not that good - but we all see that id does become better every year. think about this - we were not able to speak of any kind of gay adoption till 90's - and now we even do have several options to choose from. And it will become better in time. Have patience - and dont do any crazy kind of stuff)
Richard

Postby Richard » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:46 pm

I'm against your idea. I think it is even odd a bit. Moreover it can influence greatly the relations with your relatives! Of course there are a lot of examples when relatives are the candidates for surrogacy. But for me it is not OK. And only imagine if your attempt fails. Can you imagine what can be then? I think relatives can be good only when you need some support or advice!
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:54 am

Dude, that is grouse!! I never even thought about anything like that... Asking your mother or a sister to be pregnant from you.. Even without sex.. You have problems, if such thoughts occur your mind)) I mean - we are standing for tolerance here - me too, but there are limits to anything, and this is far beyond the limit I can stand actually)) I hope that idea will never come to life.. That would ruin all the family values that we have. Being a gay couple is one thing - these are two people who love each other, anyway.. But this is too much... Besides - someone wrote here - will this child be your son, or brother, or niece.. Brr, forget that !
Mike

Postby Mike » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:04 pm

I think that it is not so good idea asking your relatives to carry your baby. I have a son. He is 6 months old now. He is my happiness. I have gone through the surrogacy program to become a father. Take my word for it, it is the best way to become a dad. We have found a really good surrogacy agency - BioDads. They have done everything possible and impossible to provide us with the best service. I applied for the program as a single parent. They have checked my background accurately. But when the surrogacy program began I was above any suspicions. I relied on them and they have done a really good and professional job. It is up to you to decide, but think twice before making such important decision.
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:06 pm

Wel, difficult to answer. if you are talking about asking parents to help while looling after a kid, then sure.. we do it often enough, but if you talk about asking mum to carry a kid...... Do you really want you kid to be your brother??? Strange to here it(

Return to “Surrogacy”