Asking relatives for help

Marko

Re: Asking relatives for help

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:54 pm

as for me i am sure that it is not a good idea and i think that many people will agree with me.
as we all know it is very hard to live and understand that a dhild that is your biologycal calls mother and father to another people.
you should understand it because in future could be problems with your relatives who took part in the surrogasy.
it is awful believe me.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:54 am

When a family member offers to serve as your surrogate, it may seem like a dream come true.However, the closeness of the family relationship can lead to other areas of difficulty. It is important to carefully evaluate the situation and to consider the following issues before proceeding. The surrogate is placing herself at risk both medically and financially, and the situation should not be taken lightly. While she may want to waive her right to independent counsel in order to save legal fees, her attorney will serve several crucial functions. There are too many questions that you may face.
Michal

Postby Michal » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:02 pm

You know I'm not really into that an al that,but even for me it all looks kind of sick you know-to have your relatives to have something in common with your future child I don't know,sounds like some f*cking incest or something like that,you know what I'm saying? :P :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol: 8-) I mean,if you ask me and I would be where you at right now-I wouldn't even think about something like that,you know,and it doesn't matter that it can all cost less,it's about some moral aspect of it all or something,you know? 8-) :geek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:11 am

Noooooooooooooooooo, I will nooooooooooooooooooot do it . NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! Cmn, that is ike insest you know??? i just cannot even imagine such things to happen))))) Perhaps I'l be abe to ask some of my good friends, and i think that she'll probably agree. I will agree to such thing too, but my sis&& will be a mother of my child???? Just listen to how it sounds... NOpe, I'll never do it)))) Perhaps there are such guys who can agree to this, but that is not about me. NEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEER)))))
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:53 am

It is important to carefully evaluate the situation and to consider the following issues before proceeding. The surrogate is placing herself at risk both medically and financially, and the situation should not be taken lightly. While she may want to waive her right to independent counsel in order to save legal fees, her attorney will serve several crucial functions. There are too many questions that you may face. but if to speak about my mom... No, Never, I do not want my mom to be mom of my child... It is ... wierd((((((((((
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:52 pm

When a family member offers to serve as your surrogate, it may seem like a dream come true.However, the closeness of the family relationship can lead to other areas of difficulty. It is important to carefully evaluate the situation and to consider the following issues before proceeding. The surrogate is placing herself at risk both medically and financially, and the situation should not be taken lightly. While she may want to waive her right to independent counsel in order to save legal fees, her attorney will serve several crucial functions. There are too many questions that you may face.
jimi

Postby jimi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:21 pm

If you have such understanding relatives, it will be not bad idea. It will be interesting discussion you know. Anyway you can try and then decide. Why don’t you want to adopt a child? Have you thought about this opportunity? You will have a child and lonely child will never be alone and have a great family. It is up to you to decide, of course. From my point of view it is a really good opportunity to make somebody’s life better, happier and full of joy. I know you will be great dads and child will always feel love and care in your family. It is wonderful to bring some happiness in a child’s life. Moreover it is not so complicated as surrogate motherhood.
Franky

Postby Franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:57 pm

No doubts, you should choose the best and the most suitable way for you. Maybe it is worth asking relevant to help you. You should be prepared to the discussion about this delicate theme. Try to think over all details and all questions that can arise during the conversation.
Garis

Postby Garis » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:04 pm

I am not really sure about this idea. It seems to be the way that is not reliable enough. Everything should be legal. In case of any problems you should have all necessary documents. It is up to you to decide of course. But if you ask me I will not try to cheat or something. As a rule everything you do not as it should be done you need to do it again. I am not really sure that surrogacy motherhood is a point to check how good your fortune is.
Endi

Postby Endi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:31 pm

i have heard a lot of people are doing i such a way and i think that it is really perfect. it has a lot of advantages and it is easier for you to control the surrogacy. i know that a lot of agencies forbids parents to control the surrogate mother, they can talk to her only when hey have an appointment in the clinic. but if you will ask you relative, for example siter then it would be cheaper for you and you would know whether it would be a healthy child or not. and you do not have to use the agency.

Return to “Surrogacy”