Asking relatives for help

AdamL

Asking relatives for help

Postby AdamL » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:31 am

Surrogacy is tended to be one of the most popular options for gay people to become parents. But applying for the surrogate mother's service through some agency or reproductive clinic is very expensive. And even if it is possible to find the necessary amount of money, it is not always possible to find the gap in law which would allow gay people to go through the procedure, because surrogacy for gay couples is not available everywhere. So how do you think, isn't it better to ask a female relative (sister, mother( to carry you a child?
HappyFather

Re: Asking relatives for help

Postby HappyFather » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:48 pm

Don’t think that it is a good idea. Where is the guarantee that your sister then will not have the desire to take part in the taking care after your baby like his mother? She may not have the genetic relation to it but she may say that she born your baby and she has the right for this baby. When you go through the program in clinic when you don’t know the surrogate mother yourself everything can be much easier because surrogate mother signs the agreement according to which she doesn’t have any right on that baby. :?
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:53 pm

yes i think that it is definitely the best variant if you have the person whom you can really trust and who will want to do such big thing for you. if you do not want to waste or you do not have lots of money and do not have enough time to look for all the documents, then you can try to use it. i think that the best option would be to ask some relatives to be your surrogate mother. it often happens that the mother wants to help her child to have children. if you mother is young enough to have children then i think this variant is worth trying.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:58 pm

Adam, you are, perhaps, the first person from whom I hear such thought, I mean read such words. As for me it's quite strange to ask your relatives to bear your future child. I don't think that relatives of each person will be ready to help you in this situation, even if they love you, and accept your sexual orientation.
Nicola

Postby Nicola » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:14 pm

I agree with Happy Father! If you ask your relatives to bear a child for you, you will not have any confidence that one day when she gives birth to this baby, she would not leave this child for herself...As for me, i heard a lot of such situations when sisters agreed first to be surrogate mother for her brother and when they bore babies, they could not refuse from her child...So, it's dangerous variant :?
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 10:52 pm

When a family member offers to serve as your surrogate, it may seem like a dream come true.However, the closeness of the family relationship can lead to other areas of difficulty. It is important to carefully evaluate the situation and to consider the following issues before proceeding. The surrogate is placing herself at risk both medically and financially, and the situation should not be taken lightly. While she may want to waive her right to independent counsel in order to save legal fees, her attorney will serve several crucial functions. There are too many questions that you may face. Think of it
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:54 pm

i even do not know what to say about this.
i think that it is not right way. this is my opinion and for me it is the best variant for me.
i think that it is not so important to ask for help my relatives.
i hope that all of us will make a dood decision in this question. ;) ;) ;) ;)
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 4:48 pm

Well,if you are willing to go the cheapest way-then sure,go mother f*cking ahead.But if you'll think with your head a little bit,you'll understand that it's not the best way-cause it won't be only your child,whole your family will take a part in this one,and you should just ask yourself is that what you really do want form it all? 8-) :) And one more thing-ain't there some possibility for the kid to be not right in some way cause it will be some of your relatives carrying him or her?I don't know,but if I was you thinking about stuff like that-I'd study it all real good. 8-)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 9:40 am

Raising a child is time-consuming. And no wonder that, waiting for baby, dads expects not only its sole participation in this process. In addition, it would seem, there are so many loved ones - husband, parents, father in law and mother in law, friends and relatives - all of them could dedicate some portion of their forces for baby care. But in reality this is not always, but often - not quite in the form and not in the quantities for which we originally hoped.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 2:16 pm

I don't know how about you really and it's definitely your life,it' for you to choose which way to go and all that,bla-bla-bla-but if you really want to ask me about my opinion and all that,I'll tell you one thing,that it's not very good in any meaning of it all,at least that's what I really think and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :) I mean ,I know that you really want to go the cheaper way and all that-but is it really worth it,ask yourself?Whose kid will it be in the end?Won't your relative be willing to get around you and claim some f*cking rights for the kid and all that? :ugeek:

Return to “Surrogacy”