Re: Consultations

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:10 am

V_Vegas wrote: Did you visit all the clinics around the world already?:)

That would take a lot of time) Though I think that he is doing the right thing. It will be even twice beneficial, since he is sharing his experience here with us. Me, personally, I do not need that info already, because I already have a daughter trough the surrogacy program. But I do see by the posts on this forum that there are still many people around who are uninformed, uncertain about their choices. So it is good for someone to provide them with the information they require. I already mentioned what agency I used, and I really recommend it to everyone! We had a successful experience with them.

Postby Just_R » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:24 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:since he is sharing his experience here with us

Yes, thanks for that... Though I dont see any experience that he shared with us for now) I did, for example, in the post about the citizenship of the baby) Some guys just make posts here, ask questions, and then disappear, that is too bad. Anyway.. The last what I've heard of is the Biodads agency. there were several good feedbacks about them here and on several other sites. Though I still did not manage to get in contact with them. I started to figure out all this stuff from the local US agencies, and most of them have pretty controversial reputation among gays. I will continue my search.

Postby Chase » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:03 pm

if you really want to have the child and want to go through it seriously then you have to consult with the every agency you have choose. it was a very difficult choice for me to choose ethe right clinic or agency. i have visited a lot of them and i do not regret i have spent really a lot of time on it. i think that it is definitely worth it. you are sure that you have chosen a good agency and you are sure that yo will get your child and your money are spent not in vain. it is very important.

Postby Josh_H » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:09 am

I do competelly agree with you in the decision to consult. A for us, we looked for a good agency for quite a long time and usually paid attention to recommendations and comments on forumes, you know.. cause what they say we know, but the thoughts of people are more important.

Postby Brendon_L » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:49 am

I think that is really a good idea to think about different varients before finaly choosing the only one that can be suitable for you. pay attention aso to recommendations, my friend. If you were given good recommends then you can be half sure the clinic is okay.

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Hope it will not take you too long to look trough all the agencies, Ashton. there are more and more of them, and eventually you need to choose one. I can only advice you the Biodads, because that is the one that I did have success with. You may choose as you like of course. Say, if you really like to gather all the info about all the agencies, maybe you should consider starting your own business? An agency about the agencies, something like that) You will help people to decide, which one is better for them, saving their time. If you will do that eventually, 10% of the income are mine!)

Postby JanisNiv » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:32 pm

i the time of our baby comes soon, i guess the irst thing we are going to do this is - a consultation with good centres and docs, who are proffesionals in this proper sphere, you know.. i want our baby to have everything best, including doctors and centres.

Postby Paul_O » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:51 pm

how is your success there? As for me, I think I already decided what agency i am going to choose.. biodads.. i am considering about another one, but i am not sure yet. That second agency did not answer my letter yet, so I think we are going to wait for little bit more. Maybe i am paranoid, but I've read lot of feedbacks about many agencies, and even one negative feedback made me reconsider about using the services of that particular agency) So these two agencies that I need to choose among right now - I did not see any negative feedbacks on them yet.

Postby DamonLink » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:48 pm

I am sure that before choosing an agency and so on, you really have to consult different organiations, my friend. for example ask those who have already used those services. ;) The recommendations are great.. you may even visitt those families who received a kid due to the help of that or this agency.. do not waste time, act))) ;)

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:09 pm

Paul_O wrote:I think I already decided what agency i am going to choose.. biodads..

the same thing, dude) We chose it as well , already had the free consultation - and now we are waiting for our surrogate mother to be ready - that is what our personal manager said. It is ok to wait for alittle bit more) Speaking about that" list " of agencies - I do not think that there is a point in that any more. You will not have to consult all of them anyway - as for me it will be just waist of time.... At least I started to think this way since we made the first step with one particular agency. This "search" is just a way to delay the moment when you will have to choose one particular agency.

Return to “Surrogacy”