Consultations

Ashton

Consultations

Postby Ashton » Wed May 18, 2016 1:36 pm

Before choosing the clinic for surrogacy programm performing we with my partner decided to make a list with all clinics which have suitable conditions and we will take at least 1 consultation in each of them. Think it will help us somehow to choose the best conditions. I understand that it can take a lot of time because in some clinics it is needed to wait for a couple of weeks...but don't see better way out.
JayCee

Re: Consultations

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 4:45 pm

Well,yeah,you're doing the right thing in all this-cause you can't just go outthere and choose the first one out of many just for no reason.The issue is too important for it to be taken in a light way-it's all real serious and you have to understand it all from the very beginning. 8-) ;) We are on the same stage as you are actually right now-we've started to do our research in this question a couple of months ago and we're on the right way now,as we've found the right clinic for us and I hope it will be alright in every meaning. 8-)
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 2:23 pm

Yep.you have to do your homework-you have to do all the research possible out there to do it all the rifght way,do not be in a hurry,don't go fast on this one,if you want it all be made the way you really want it to be made,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) :) And never ever in any case no matter what-just don't trust no mother f*cking agencies and all that,do it all by youself,believe me,you can do it very good withpout all that bullsh*t they pull,willing just to get some of your money and that's that.And do you have some extra money for that type of sh*t? 8-) ;) :)
Michal

Postby Michal » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Well,if you know that you will pay that big amount of money and all that,that's for sure that you have to provide all the consultations you will be able to just to make sure that everything you can do you are doing and there's no way you will fail at some point with all this and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :) ;) So,yerah,if I would be at your place right now I would just make sure for it all to be done on the highest level and all that,you know?But it's just I'm not really thinking of something like thta as of now in my life,but hey,will see. 8-) ;) :ugeek: :mrgreen:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
HappyFather

Postby HappyFather » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:14 am

Have you thought about some kind of agency. They do probably the same as you now want but the result is quicker for them and cheaper because they cooperate with lots of clinics. We with husband used the services of agency and our first consultation was totally for free. We conducted the program and our darling daughter is with us :D :D :D
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:08 am

well, yeh, I agree with the previous comment agencies do help you with everything, with documents and al the details. Af caurse you'll have to pay more, but you'll be sure about the correctness of prosedure. By the way, here is the info about surrogasy, if you are interested. http://gaysurrogacyinfo.com. Try to search there al you need.
Generally if I decide to get a baby, I'll do it with a good agency. I simply do not want to have probems then, youknow. Cause I know some occasions, when couples had law probem, with documents. I do not want such a thing with my child.
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:41 pm

you I know sometimes it is really very big problem to know more information on this topic as there are a lot of information in the internet and you just do not know what you have to follow and what to believe . but recently i have found a site where you may read everything on the surrogacy and what is more important about the gay parenting. here it is http://gaysurrogacyinfo.com/ , i think that it will definitely help you if you are interested in this topic. good luck.
jimi

Postby jimi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:51 pm

From my point of view, you are doing everything right. It is worth checking all available information about the clinic you are going to co-operate with. It doesn’t matter how much time it is going to take, while this question is really not for fast solution. I think all your efforts are not in vain and will lead you to desired result anyway.
Franky

Postby Franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:28 pm

We always should make efforts and straggle to achieve a success. All big cases in our life need time to be solved. Are in hurry or so? I think you have enough time for really important decision. Slow down take your time and believe in yourself. You will have the best child ever!
Garis

Postby Garis » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:57 pm

From my point of view, you don’t need to look for other variant. It seems like you have done everything in the best way. When you have all necessary information about each of the clinics you can choose the right one and be sure about your choice. Also it is good idea to find previous customers’ contact information and ask them for the references. I think they will be glad to share their experience in co-working with the agency anyway.

Return to “Surrogacy”