Surrogate mothers - their part in kid's life.

SteveS

Re: Surrogate mothers - their part in kid's life.

Postby SteveS » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:07 pm

I don't have such friends, but I think that a surrogate mother gives only a birth to a child and that's all. I don't think that parents would like her to communicate with the child. It can cause a lot of problems. For example, a surrogate mother can start to love her child and woul refuse to give him, without paing attention on the contract.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:41 pm

Here you are guys!!!I am glad to be a part of your conversation,I am thankful that you have created this topic ))Very interesting I think.To me mind there is no part of surrogate mother in the life of my children for exmple. They just as a helping resource you know and no more.The surrogate mother refuses of all the parental rights. I think that it is stupid a little bit to allow the surrogate mother to communicate with your children and be a part of theirs life. But iit is just my personal opinion
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:36 am

Good afternoon my friendly audience. Let's have some little talk you today. I think I have answered this question
. To my personal opinion, surrogate mothers is just a helper who can make your dreams come true. I don't find any need to allow surrogate mother to be in your childrens life. I don't think that it is needed to allow her to take part in your children's life. She just helped you and nothing more.. For example we had even a contract were it was said that she doesn't have any rights to take part in the life of our baby. I don't want allow her to be in my child's life
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:02 am

Nice to meet you here today too. What plans about this day? Do you have something interesting? I just told you my opinion as for it. If you refer to the agency so everything should be done in a anonymous way. I think that neither you nor surrogate mother should know about each other. It could be the best decision here. For example in our procedure we even didn't communicate with her. Our deal was so easy, to give money and to be present at any important procedures. That's all. I don't see her in the further life of our baby.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:02 pm

You know - one of those people who's words and behaviour coexist in some kind of sloppy and controversial unity - you can never understand if you should understand her literally - or if you should read between the lines. Anyway - I asked her the very same question - what was it foe you to be surrogate mother. The answer was pretty much pragmatic.. She really needed money that time. And thought that delivering a baby will be a virtue, a good thing to do. But when she passed trough this experience - she understood that it is too much for her - to carry the baby all the way - and to give it away to stranger people. She said she will not repeat the experience again.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:05 pm

You know I regret that there is still not such technology that would allow us to literally raise the kids in the laboratories. Some way to avoid the interaction with an "intermediate", that is represented by the surrogate mother. Please, do not think of me as of the shovinist.
I truly believe, that both men and women are the God's children, and that we do have equal rights. But seems that the very role of the "intermediate" only is.. alien to the woman nature. they are created to be mothers, not just "breeding tanks". That even does sound as an insult, as for me.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:29 pm

Hmm this post is quite interesting and it is desirable to be discussed. Of course surrogate mothers are very very helpful and they take a great part in our life. But their part in children's life is not important. I think that they also should not be in our life. We are fathers with my dad and none is more. They just did the thing for what they were prised by money. And we need to be thankful for the existence of this opportunity for us, despite all the things that represent the"other side of the medal" in the question of surrogate motherhood. That's all.
Felix

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:04 pm

We are not speaking here of the egg, the sperm, the embryo, uterus. We are speaking about the process of the creating of life. Does it really matter - if the live being was created in someone's womb - or in the laboratory, if this is a live being - more then that, a human being.
i think that this is the main mistake with all the religions - they cannot distinct between the outer decorations - and the very essence of the process that is happening. Maybe someday the laboratories will become temples.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:33 am

Their role is quite important and I understand it. I think that in any case she should be anonymous... Many couples don't want to see neither surrogate mothers nor everything that connected them. And I quite understand such decision of him. The surrogate mother gave the birth for two my babies and I am thankful for it but her role is just giving the birth and nothing more. it is natural. So that's why neither my husband nor me don't communicate with her at all. We are thankful but that's all.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:31 pm

I think that it turns out to be that this kind of "profession" is a very controversial. That is why I prefer the gestational surrogacy instead of traditional one. And,. as I know, that is the preference that many agencies take. The reason is.. Well, I would not want to say anything bad about the surrogate mothers, in the end, we all must be thankful to them..
But the fact that they are performing the most sacred action and process in the human's life only to get some money makes you wonder of the moral values that these women posses, and which they can transfer to their future baby with their genes.

Return to “Surrogacy”