Asking relatives for help

Williams

Re: Asking relatives for help

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:12 pm

i think that it is normal to ask relatives for the help. you know i have really wonderful relations with my parents and i am really proud that actually they are m parents. i feel their support all the time, even if we are far from each other i feel that they worry about me and they take care of me. i think that it is really very important and it shall be so. my parents are m support, they are my wall and i know that without them i would not be the person i am now. that is why i am really thankful to them that a few years ago they did not let me be depressed and stressed, they were always with me and they are those people who saved me from something bad.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:57 am

Hello everybody. I am in a good mood and what about you guys? I remember my parents reaction when they found out that we were going to become parents. They were so happy!!! Really my husband and I even did not expect such reaction. We were so happy to hear pleasant words and support from them. It was the best time for us. Their attitude to our decision was quite good and they were also interested in surrogate motherhood. They even suggested their help with the process and money. So they are happy grandparents now.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:06 am

Good morning good morning people!!! We really have wonderful relationships with his relatives because I mentioned that I even don't communicate with my parents. And you know their opinion as for it was really good because they also would like to be grandparents and their thoughts as for surrogate motherhood is really the same as we have. they even suggested their financial help as for it. I think that they are fantastic . By the way they even tried to find agency for us and all time we get support from them.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Helloooo peopleee!!!!Pleasant memories from me are guaranteed from me)))They really liked me and continue to respect me. Moreover they really helped us some years ago to become fathers, they found the right surrogate agency for us and they were supporting us during the whole process. I really appreciated their such an attitude toward our desire to become fathers and now I can say I am happy to have such second parents... When we were asking our relatives for help everything was quite good and they helped us in this process!
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:42 am

Hey people. . I am thankful them for their understanding and support in difficult periods of my life. I am so happy that I have such parents . They even supported our decision to become parents due to surrogate motherhood. We were the happiest people. Moreover my parents even decided to help us with money, because unfortunately in that period we didn't have enough money for this procedure.. My relatives really helped me when I needed their help. It was fantastic from their side I suppose..

Return to “Surrogacy”