The best way

Paul_O

Re: The best way

Postby Paul_O » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:Or, at least, I would not burn down all the bridges to retreat.

Yes - that would be silly indeed. the bad thing is that when some people see their partners do not do that, they do start to think that these partners do not have enough confidence in their relations - and they start to make a problem of that. I think that is the crest of being selfish. When you are only thinking about how you feel. there are always things, even between the lovers - that must not be discussed. That may sound strange - especially from such a person as I am, but even in my relations we do have an unspoken agreement not to speak about some things.
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:25 pm

Paul_O wrote: they do start to think that these partners do not have enough confidence in their relations

You are speaking of the people who are really unwise, jealous. These people usually do not have really long and stable relations - because they tend do destroy the things that they built themselves. That is sad to see - but you cannot change this thing in their personalities. I prefer to keep away from such people, though most part of them are really nice in the everyday communication. And only in the intimate, close relations they are showing that ugly trait. I did not ever have boy friends of that kind.. and I will never do already)
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:50 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:. These people usually do not have really long and stable relations

I think it does depend on their partner... It is hard for them to find the person who would be able to tolerate all their hysterics and whims - but sometimes that does happen. And then you can see the person is changing. As if there would be something in their partner, that does absorb all that chaotic energy from these people. It is good to see that happens. Because if that does not happen - these people are mostly condemned to be alone till the end of their lives. I am happy not to be that kind of a person)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:45 pm

Paul_O wrote:I think it does depend on their partner...

this topic that you are speaking here about right now is definitely about me.. no, I am not a hysteric) But I am a rather specific type of a person - not many may stand me for a long time.. Yes - i am that bad (how do you guys tolerate me here at all?:)) So - if I would not find my husband, who is a person that really has the temper close to mine - i would be alone. More than that - i am sure that I would be able to be alone all my life.. I would simply have to, even if I would not want that.. You can not change some things about yourself, you know. And you need to find the person who would feel ok with you.
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:50 pm

Justin - you are not that unique in this way. Some people choose to be lonely all their life by themselves. And they do not feel lonely or sad with that kind of the situation. They usually have some thing that does absorb all their attention and energy. some kind of the work of all their life, you know. Though - not all lonely people are that lucky. Most part of them are , unfortunately, lonely because they were not able to make other choice - even if they wanted to. In this case this loneliness it a really bad thing. Though in the end - it is their own choice.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:24 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:Justin - you are not that unique in this way

Perhaps. .i am not trying to show off with my uniqueness.. But i think that there are not many people who would do this kind of choice. the choice I am speaking about - is the choice between being with the person you do not really love and the loneliness. I would rather choose to be lonely. But most part of people are afraid of the loneliness so much, that they would prefer to be with those people they would not choose in any other case. The marriages are built on the fear and desperation. I would not like to see myself in the situation of that kind.
Miller

Postby Miller » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:47 am

Oh, I hope that you'll get what you want. Children are the best creatures in this world and unfortunately there are some people who want them but cannot get on their own. I should say that I also had such a problem. But then I read about "BIoDads". You see when I and my partner were going to have a baby we decided that we’ll do it with the help of the surrogacy program. But we had some doubts that’s why we've read so much information, but we've chosen "BioDads". Why we did it? They propose the golden middle in everything; first of all I speak about the price. Also they have modern methods and equipment. And we liked people who work there. They really treat every client with respect and care. Maybe it is one of the basis of their success?
JosephAcape

The best way

Postby JosephAcape » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:12 pm

Is humor the best way to change perspective/reframe mind on things after having gone through trauma? I try to make myself laugh at what I went through, but I feel like this is indignifying myself.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Hi my dear friends and people who are online here again today) I have just mentioned that surrogate motherhood is the best way to refer especially for me you know. I have chosen the best variant for me by the way. http://panaxcenter.com/ I am sure in this surrogate center because my best friend used this agency and now he is a happy father of three children!!! Could you believe??? I even found out something new about that agency, about their staff and service. Everything looks really so good.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:38 am

Here you are dear people from this good and friendly website. How are you feeling today? I want to repeat about my situation by the way))) we decided to refer to the surrogate agency after our first attempt in adoption procedure that also gave us a small baby)))our mother was pregnant and we were waiting for boy, but our surprise was when we found out that we had got twins, boy and girl..And we are happy exacttly thanks to this helping surrogate agency which is very very popular among our world!!!You are welcom here http://panaxcenter.com/

Return to “Surrogacy”