Risks

Andreas_Maroon

Re: Risks

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:28 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:Ok. As my recent experience showed to me - it is better to think twice, or even three times,

Yes, guys.. this man knows what he is speaking about) So if you do have the fears, if you do have some doubts - it is better for you to reconsider about this. you are young - and you still have plenty of time to adopt the kid or to have one trough the surrogacy. It is better to do that alittle bit later, then earlier - that is for sure. Because it will be almost impossible to cancel this decision. Take your time - and do not be in haste. All the good things are coming in time, you know) Consult with your relatives perhaps, ask for their opinion and advices!
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:02 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: It is better to do that alittle bit later, then earlier - that is for sure.

Usually I do not listen to the advices of this kind. I used to know really well what I really want - and if this is a good time for this. It is difficult to show this quality when you really want something hard - or when you are a dreamer.. People used to look on the world trough the pink glasses, as we all know.. I was always a realist. And tinkling about this particular situation - i would say that it is better to wait and not to be in haste. In case, if you do have the doubts about this thing. If there are doubts - then there are reason for those - if you do understand them, or if you do not.
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Hey, do not be afraid to adopt a child. Everything will be alright! Especially if you adopt a baby of very young age, it is very easy to love someone's another child and actually you will care about him, you will look after him after day and for sure you will be used to him. So you will not have any problems.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:17 am

first of all all of you have to be aware that when you decided to get a kid, and it really is not important in what proper way: adoptin, fostering, or surrogacy probem, you are sure to face some problems and there is nothing bad about it... you are risking first of all to loos your life which you had before the kid, and it okay, all of us wil do it, after getting a kid. you are risking to loose sleep and feeling of sureness in your life, cause soon, you'll be greatly worried as for the well being of your kid))) just feel calm and make the first step to your future. :D :D
Williams

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:05 pm

you know you may meet a lot of risks, but at the same time you may not meet any risks at all. i think that it shall be really very important for you. the first thing i want to tell you is that you may not be able to raise the child in the proper way and to change his behavior, i think that it is really very important and you shall worry about it a lot. it is very hard to make the child do what you want when he is brought in the other way. then you may be able to love this child and the child may not accept you as his or her father. you would not just be able to be a family.
Chase

Postby Chase » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:49 pm

well of course you shall understand that you will all theories have fears because it is new and not known for you. i think that most of people feel fear when they think about parenting because it is something that is completely new for all of us and they do not know how everything would be and whether they would have some problems or not, of course it is very worrying and i realise it but you shall also think how happy it would be for you if you have the child, and you shall convince yourself that you will be able to overcome all the problems . i wish you good luck in it and hope everything would be good.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:39 am

Glad to write here for you today. How are you feeling boys?? Are you okey?? I hope so))) there are different risks. Unfortunately. But you know a lot of everything depends on our medicine. It is true that the lower the age of the child the less the risk that the child may be irritating. Infant only provokes delight. A three-year-aged crisis of three years is also multiplied by adaptation. No, I can say everything can be overcome if there is a lot of work and wish. Mainly on yourself. So that's why be carefully friends.
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:32 pm

I think all your fears are silly. If you would a caring, good parents, if you will give your child enough attention, if you will talk with him all the time, if you just love him very much, then you shouldn;t be affraid of such things. Just be patient and try to create a trust relationships with your child.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:43 pm

If you want to adopt a child and not to have these problems, then you should adopt a little baby, then you would avoid all the mentioned problems, because you would love him and try to bring up your child the way you'd like and your child would imitate you, but not other children or educators.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:52 pm

First of all, if you want to adopt a child you should be ready that thechild you're gona to adopt can really have those problems, but I don't think that these are the problems that you can fail. If you want to get rid of those problems, then you should just show your love to this child and everuthing would be ok.

Return to “Adoption”