Adopting: will you choose younger or elder child?

Dan36

Re: Adopting: will you choose younger or elder child?

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:49 pm

If you want to adopt a child it is very important to solve this dilema to choose to adopt a younger or elder child. As for me, I think it is better to adopt a younger child for you to understand what it means to be a real parent. Or if you don't want to change dipers and all of that thing then you should choose an older child.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:40 am

Good morning dudes.. :arrow: I am pleased to meet you here today))) what are you going to do today??? It is really difficult question and each family has different attitudes and possibilities... Someone would not carry about age and sex of the child. :D :D :D Someone will think that it is important to adopt boy, or girl maybe.. If I am in such situation I would like to adopt children whose age is not important for me as well. It is just a child and age is not important...That`s my opiniion!!!
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:45 pm

It is easier in many ways to deal with the older kid, of course. In my opinion - if you are thinking about the adoption - you are free to choose. You are really correct about those sleepless nights. I passed trough that myself with my niece - and I can tell you that it may become a real nightmare - does not matter even how much you love your kid. Especially if you have to be on work at 9 am)
If you feel that it would be too much for you - take an older kid - none is going to judge you for that. Adoption is always an act of mercy.

Return to “Adoption”