Is it difficult to make a child happy when his biological parent left him?

Sam32

Re: Is it difficult to make a child happy when his biological parent left him?

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:38 pm

Well having a child is not an easy thing, but to take care about the adoptional child, I think demands from us much more responsibilities, our free time and other things which we should give to our children. If you would try heard and be patient, then I believe that you would make your child happy.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:49 pm

If it is a newborn - then basically he does not care, sorry if that does sound cruel. His consciousness still cannot deal with facts, he only can feel comfort or discomfort. When the kid is older - that is other question already. It depends on how did his partners left him..
Was that an accident for example - or if they just threw him away - I think such things do happen sometimes. In that case it is very difficult to restore child's trust and faith in people. Such people often wage really miserable lives. You need to be a strong person to make that kid feel love towards the world again!
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:44 pm

Hi friendly people. I am glad to start communication here too. I also keep this opinion that of course it depends on the age of the kid, and on the previous experiences the kid had. If he is 2 years old, from a bad family, where he was beaten, then it will be a cub of a wolf, wild and afraid to trust anyone. It is very hard to gain the trust of the kid who was already maimed psychologically. Apart from it it would be really better if this situation would be vise versa.. I am talking about biological father..
Felix

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:14 pm

I cannot imagine people who would be stupid or careless enough to get to this situation. Just for you to know - they would have to pay a huge penalty, if they would reject the kid afterwards. i wrote about this already - me and my husband - we refused of the thought to adopt another child right now - and we do not know when we will come back to this question again.
It is good that we understood we were wrong now - while all was still on the stage of planning. But still I am pissed off to know that I have less brains than I experted.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:32 am

So surely I must admit that it is pretty horrible when biological father looses his child. I believe that it can grow changed. Because there are many reasons for leaving the dear kid. Your main aim is to make the adopted child happy as impossible, because the trauma of his adoption will always be with him. This does not mean that he cannot be happy at all, but it will always be an injury for him. It is true that you must remember this and take it as the law. Whatever the adoptive parents, no matter how they tried to bring happiness to their adopted child.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:20 pm

It depends on the age of the kid, and on the previous experiences the kid had. If he is 2 years old, from a bad family, where he was beaten, then it will be a cub of a wolf, wild and afraid to trust anyone. It is very hard to gain the trust of the kid who was already maimed psychologically.
That is a big challenge, and you should never do anything like that unless you are completely sure in your mental strength and ability to handle this child. And if this is a small baby, up to 2-3 years old - then it will be much easier, of course.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:42 am

Of course, everything just said for the child is just words - perhaps disturbing, but still words for which he does not see the specific. What you want to say, the child will be clearer (and therefore remember) on the examples. Here you must include your imagination and simulate several situations that are dangerous for any child: a busy traffic on the street and non-compliance with the rules of transition; hooligans, bullying other children; open well of the heating network; bathing in the reservoirs in the absence of parents and even in places not suitable for swimming; imprudence and pranks during the ice; penetration to the construction site; "Excursion" to the roof of a high-rise building, etc. The dangers that a child may encounter outside the home must be constantly reminded; the child's memory is strong only in what he is interested in - for all sorts of trinkets, mainly.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:31 pm

If we talk about irrational thinking as such, the founder of cognitive psychology, A. Beck, defined it as a deep, unconscious mind, which we actually will follow in our conclusions. For our unconscious world, working with the subconscious is the main thing, and if we look at everything that we are informed about something, then in the overwhelming majority of cases, it's all directed precisely to the very depths of our minds, where we seemingly do not understand at all , what we have and what to do about it.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:15 pm

Then, we can consider ourselves smart, regardless of the amount of knowledge that we have. Our brain with you is a powerful computer that can do incredible calculations that naturally go to meet our needs, both basic and secondary.
You can be weak physically, you can occupy an extremely low position in the social hierarchy and even be rejected by society, but your fate will depend not on this, but on your mental abilities.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Some women are seriously convinced that men are only interested in sex and they do not need anything else from women. And so they ask themselves - why do men love sex? And do they just love sex, or is there something else that attracts them to women? Well, first of all, lovely women, men love not only sex, and from women, besides sex, they often need a lot of other things, which they also need, and that, incidentally, not all women can give a man. Secondly, women also love sex, although not always as much as men, but nevertheless, they need it, which is natural.

Return to “Adoption”