I want to adopt a child!

Kane

Re: I want to adopt a child!

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:31 am

So, the philosophy of thinking of a resolute person is based on the fact that it is more important to make an attempt to succeed, regardless of the negative aspects of one or another of its decisions, than not to take it. Therefore, to make a decisive person out of a hesitant person, it is not necessary to fundamentally change his convictions, according to which resoluteness in its various manifestations leads to pain, error, criticism, suffering and the like negative consequences.
Wester

Re: I want to adopt a child!

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:22 pm

The essence of any training is reduced, firstly, to compelling the brain to do its work, that is, to correctly perceive information, to carry out the calculations necessary for its structuring, analysis, and secondly, to download information from its memory database to its database , not just to pass through yourself. This information will then be used by the person both in planning his actions and in recognizing what he observes. When a person thinks, he is engaged in calculation by means of his brain and the available information, while processing both the information available in his head and the incoming, in real time or recently received.

Return to “Adoption”